Jump to content

Suggestions on comp speakers to go with DC 175.4?


egnolac26

Recommended Posts

Posted

What comp speakers would you run to a DC 175.4? Any suggestions want to be loud and crisp. I want to stay under $250 for a set of comp. so $500 or less for 2 sets of comp speakers.

Anyone with the 175.4 what do you run for your highs and lows?

Posted

I just got the skar audio spx 6.5 components. They're on sale just under 240 a set. They should be loud . I was debating between those and focal access 6.5

94 GMC ext cab

4 12" big bang

2 big bang2400.1

Mids & highs comin' soon

Posted

We are having a limited time winter sale on our SPX-65's, I think they would be a perfect match for what you are seeking. Very high quality with crisp clear sound, but also pack a heavy punch =)

Check them out on SkarAudio.com - they can be purchased at SonicElectronix.com if you are interested...

Skar Audio

www.SkarAudio.com
Phone : (888) 501-7527

skarav.jpg

Posted

I would run the mezzo's way before anything else already mentioned

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Posted

I would try to hold out for CT sounds speakers. saw some ninja pictures for CT sounds speakers. Holy balls. SEXY

If they are anything like the rest of their equipment, they won't be a disappointment

555605_652041244817291_888566219_n.jpg

734048_652041241483958_1940693430_n.jpg

1470317_652043034817112_1946278228_n.jpg

1455174_652043041483778_1396018419_n.jpg

 

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

Posted

Dubin Dodge - when do they come out and what is the ticket on em? I guess I can wait a couple more weeks. I was planning on doing my build log on my LS430. Got most of my equipment coming in. I plan on painting my car next week and was going to install everything at once while my car was disassembled.

Posted

Just got on CT sounds website that is for sure some eye candy and we got to see a seek peek at it. Thanks for the photos. If they are not avaiable within a month I plan on getting the Mezzo's try em out. Have not seen hardly any videos of em with system turnt up

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1089 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...