gattiboy13 Posted November 19, 2013 Report Posted November 19, 2013 How much air space does this subwoofer take up in box??? Please help someone...nothing on web and cant get a hold of them.
Joe X Posted November 19, 2013 Report Posted November 19, 2013 You can use 0.1 cubic feet, If you are using Torres the error in port displacement calculation will be larger than anything from the driver displacement.
gattiboy13 Posted November 19, 2013 Author Report Posted November 19, 2013 You can use 0.1 cubic feet, If you are using Torres the error in port displacement calculation will be larger than anything from the driver displacement. what? Lamens terms please. How much air space is used up?
Markous Posted November 20, 2013 Report Posted November 20, 2013 I used 0.12 in torres, confirmed this with Bryan @ sundown. I figured it's more than the SA-10 and less than the SA-12. Bryan said this was perfect. '07 Ford Ranger - DM-608 I E700.4 I SA-CX6.5 v2 I SAZ-1500D 15th (x2) I Zv6 12" D1 I SB500-34 I JP40 I On 5/21/2015 at 7:07 PM, boom50cal said: of course he gives no fucks. it's a ford ranger. only bad mother fuckers drive ford rangers
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.