Second Skin Audio

difference between a regular box for a trunk and a box for a blow through

waitwhat

Where are you located ??

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Where are you located ??

michigan why?
just asking ...

A blow through is a lot of work for two 12's

well i want and love bass and i have a single cab truck and i want the experience and there is this douche that lives by me that doesnt believe i can do it.
I'ts not that difficult ... just alot of work.

I have a fiberglass bedcover that made mine alot easier.

Mine is actually a "below the window line" wall build with the body of the enclosure in the bed of my truck ...

The enclosure is a simple ported and tuned setup for a pair of 12 inch drivers ... but I have 4 10 inch drivers Isoberic installed ...

The maint thing you have to do is set your truck up so that it will not get water damage. I used Accordian boot between the cab and bed ... worked really well. Then you need to either build a wall setup like mine or design a mouth for the enclosure from the enclosure location to the cab area ...

Please keep in mind that even with just a pair of 12s ... you will loose quite a bit of bed area, especially if you install amplifiers and batteries back there to compliment the sub setup ...

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Where are you located ??

michigan why?
just asking ...

A blow through is a lot of work for two 12's

well i want and love bass and i have a single cab truck and i want the experience and there is this douche that lives by me that doesnt believe i can do it.
I'ts not that difficult ... just alot of work.

I have a fiberglass bedcover that made mine alot easier.

Mine is actually a "below the window line" wall build with the body of the enclosure in the bed of my truck ...

The enclosure is a simple ported and tuned setup for a pair of 12 inch drivers ... but I have 4 10 inch drivers Isoberic installed ...

The maint thing you have to do is set your truck up so that it will not get water damage. I used Accordian boot between the cab and bed ... worked really well. Then you need to either build a wall setup like mine or design a mouth for the enclosure from the enclosure location to the cab area ...

Please keep in mind that even with just a pair of 12s ... you will loose quite a bit of bed area, especially if you install amplifiers and batteries back there to compliment the sub setup ...

how did you secure the box to the bed?

Archived