05Malibu Final Build - DC - PRV - SHCA - XS - SINGER

Sanded down from 60,150,250,400 grit. Worked out all the imperfections and made it all flow smooth from the nooks n crannies. Decided it was good enough for now. Decided to spray some black sandable primer on it just so it doesn't stick out like a sore thumb until I paint/wrap everything down the road.

16C09573-F336-49F4-A7FD-86663B6BEB4B.jpg

And here's what it's going to look like for now.

07D0984A-014F-4C15-B656-36F97F820870.jpg

Anyone have any ideas on how I could get the texture the same on the entire console? Other than wrapping it in fabric.

Would like to glass or fill the entire console, but i know bondo and resin won't stick to plastic, just wondering if anyone had any suggestions for me.

Anyone have any ideas on how I could get the texture the same on the entire console? Other than wrapping it in fabric.

Would like to glass or fill the entire console, but i know bondo and resin won't stick to plastic, just wondering if anyone had any suggestions for me.

That looks better than the rest LOL Wrap the entire thing with something either vinyl (very thin) or something you like the looks of.

That looks better than the rest LOL Wrap the entire thing with something either vinyl (very thin) or something you like the looks of.

Lol I know, I think the same thing. Part I did is all smooth n shiny (even with matte primer) and the rest is textured and looks like shit!! I was hoping to avoid wrapping, I kinda wanted to have that really smooth and shiny glass look, but other than making an entire console from scratch, I don't see how I can do that...

Archived