05Malibu Final Build - DC - PRV - SHCA - XS - SINGER

Looks nice but sure is a same to cover up the 80-PRS! lol

Lol I know!! I was toying with the idea of switching the hvac and the PRS around so it could still be accessed with the ipad in... But it would require some major modification to make it work... Just didn't think the juice was worth the squeeze so to speak.

2690754D-CE08-4DF7-80ED-237E92C02A1F.jpg

My shifter (PRNDL) light went out so I got some LEDs and tried to replace it when I had the car apart but no dice... Same size as the one that came out, fit in the socket but no go. Soooo went back to drawing board and ordered different ones, we'll see how that works.

Very nice on the CF Cover parts. Incredible how just Small stuff like that makes a world of difference huh!.

BTW. I put up an Update on my Door Panel Page. let me know what you think.

Quick update: ordered a digital clock, temp, voltage meter to go in the dash bezel (I circled the area where it's going in the below pics.. Next to my hazard button)

Also I don't like how the plasti dip looks or feels for my dash bezel and so I will peel it off and go back to the way I had it painted before... PITA but live n learn right?!

D67A7D21-8D55-40AB-923F-110A1C0A3808.jpg

This is just 1 meter, it's just showing the different functions which you can switch thru via little buttons that come with it which will be mounted right below the meter in my dash. (On the flat part perpendicular to the meter)

9F79D3E3-4377-49F6-8AC6-199DF32D987C.jpg

And so this happened on my way home from my best friends wedding in the twin cities this past weekend.... Rear ended at a red light. Felt and sounded much worse than it actually was.. Bent up my plastic bumper cover, but no structural damage so at least I have that going for me...

20F8C99E-5FEF-4692-B2E3-78A8ED976551.jpg

6CFFF605-8984-4143-824F-3AF7CF91CAE4.jpg

2c4e6ea1-245f-4f81-b5c4-c0ab43a4c1ea.jpg

This might be one of my favorite build logs. Great detail and hard work. Stuff that I can't do but oh well lol

I'll be tuned in for the final result =)

I really appreciate that and it's awesome that you enjoy the work I'm doing!! Comments like that are what motivate and inspire me to keep it going, so thank you!!

fuck man that sucks big time. Insurance fixing it fixing it yourself? or just leaving it? Man just when you got so much time and money wrapped up into things something like this happens. It's what i worry about every day...other people.......

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Archived