05Malibu Final Build - DC - PRV - SHCA - XS - SINGER

Got my clock, temp, volt meter today.. Wanted to get started on the install but my lil man has been sick... Ahhh the joys of first time fatherhood lol.

Anyway, here's a pic:

a8bd7289-e755-41ad-9139-012d333fdc84.jpg

I will eventually extend the wires for the temp gauge to go to my trunk in amp rack. But for now it'll go in dash somewhere.

I am extending the volt wire to my amp distro block to get a volt reading from there.

Where did you get that 3 function led meter?

2000 Toyota Camry With Sealed Off Trunk

Sky High OFC Wiring

DC Power 270 XP Alt

AQ 2200 Sub Amp

Two DC Level 4 m2 12s

80 Mil Murdetmat

Gathering Parts For Wall Build.

Team DC Audio 2014 Member

eBay - the plastic cover and case is kind of cheap to the feel but as long as it works I'll fab my own casing in with the mount.

Do you have everything in your sig installed and playing?! I'd love to see pics and vids!

eBay - the plastic cover and case is kind of cheap to the feel but as long as it works I'll fab my own casing in with the mount.

Do you have everything in your sig installed and playing?! I'd love to see pics and vids!

In be process of a rebuild right now. Ar cone xl 15s, dc 7.5k, dc 90.4, new front stage, and new battery bank

Sky High OFC Wiring

DC Power 270 XP Alt

AQ 2200 Sub Amp

Two DC Level 4 m2 12s

80 Mil Murdetmat

In be process of a rebuild right now. Ar cone xl 15s, dc 7.5k, dc 90.4, new front stage, and new battery bank

Oh man that's even better!! Do you have a build log?

I was asking bc I'm going similar for subs/amp. Figured I'd see how it looked and how you liked it and all being in a similar sedan.

I loved it. Did a 145.2 on music tuned to 32hz. Just got used to it and decided I wanted to build a 150 on music trunk car lol.

Sky High OFC Wiring

DC Power 270 XP Alt

AQ 2200 Sub Amp

Two DC Level 4 m2 12s

80 Mil Murdetmat

Took the dash apart... ONCE AGAIN... Lol

But was happily surprised when my meter fit like an absolute glove!! No cutting, no modding, just used the factory brackets that held the "Malibu" insert (which magically disappeared during one of the tear downs)

8FDE675C-A004-4678-A174-C5C95966D961.jpg

CD96DAA5-C219-48FE-A998-0E664B21134D.jpg

Added a couple pieces of super thin craft wood as a foundation for fill.

474711A6-EDFD-45E4-B84B-92E93B3B1D76.jpg

Test fitting (no glue yet)

588EA260-90BB-47E9-9D67-69B02420F559.jpg

Archived