05Malibu Final Build - DC - PRV - SHCA - XS - SINGER

Trunk looks clean man. Good wore management. Temps went from mid 40's to 25 today so i will wait for it to warm up some. Hard to work out in this brutal Alaskan winter! lol

That's no good, we must've got all your warm weather, it's been in the 50s since Sunday... Sooo Thanks for that, much appreciated! Haha! :)

Too bad I've had to work for pretty much all of it. :-/

Hopefully alt will be here this week, same with Juiceboxes.. And Hopefully work on that this weekend, but I'm kind of at a standstill until then. Other than tuning daily to try and dial it in.

And as of now all I can say is these subs POUND!!

ops. Just can't win.

Where do I look to find shows in MN? Is there a page on the board here?

Not trying to hijack but....

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/180187-anyone-from-mn-showscomps-where-when/

Also....

go to the calender on this site

http://midwestspl.hoop.la/

Thanks karkov, you beat me to the punch hahaha

I was thinking of starting a new one and try to keep it more updated. I kinda fell asleep at the wheel on that last one lol.

I'd also like to see if there's any interest in having one here in Duluth, or putting one together somewhere in the future.

• 2 weeks later...

Still no batteries... Apparently Juicebox is having "logistical" issues and is trying to swap the black cherry (group 31) with the apple (group 34) and refund any extra money.... Not cool!!!

I swear I must have a battery curse or something bc this is the 3rd time I've had an issue with buying batteries...

At any rate, managed to get some more work done.

Deadened the rear doors

53C2B06F-8797-4465-84A6-6784538F9100.jpg

treated the rear panels with deadener and thick ccf

8C138ACD-15C7-4ACD-9457-C599D879FA9B.jpg

Started the painting process... Sanded down with 80 grit, and sprayed with high build filler primer.

C688B6F8-8A9A-4C6C-AF3A-770B00FCB816.jpg

0DC62009-2550-44DF-9A08-CEEFC4242A29.jpg

Hey boss, I got 2 XS Power D3100 that are in great shape and don't fit into my current setup, If you pick them up I could let them go for 200 a piece? No hurt feelings if you're not interested. I could even meet you half way or something. Price is only that cheap to help you out some man. I can post pics on request and voltages etc. If they weren't in a vehicle they were on a maintainer and stored indoors. Again, no worries if you don't want them.

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Archived