05Malibu Final Build - DC - PRV - SHCA - XS - SINGER

Quick garage/workshop update...

Finally had some time to actually clean and organize the garage... I wish I would've taken before pics but it was a hot mess, wall to wall of boxes and shit leftover from the move.

Still need to set up my fiberglass and woodworking area.

But at least it's a start and I can actually get my car in there.

Not the best garage/work shop but it's not about having the best... It's taking what you have and making the best of it :)

5F82FA0C-AB06-492C-B06C-D57655F4CB2E.jpg

Oh and have a TON of goodies coming... pics to follow once it's all here and organized :)

Right on man! Looks like the slab was put in shit ground with those huge cracks....But its a garage. How are you heating it? I know it gets cold where your at? Might be worth while to insulate and vapor barrier it.

Looking forward to your updates on build buddy. Sorry for the observations just my nature i guess, and my profession. lol

Right on man! Looks like the slab was put in shit ground with those huge cracks....But its a garage. How are you heating it? I know it gets cold where your at? Might be worth while to insulate and vapor barrier it.

Looking forward to your updates on build buddy. Sorry for the observations just my nature i guess, and my profession. lol

Oh I know, total shit foundation! It's not My house tho, only renting, and I plan on buying in the next 2 years, so it only has to last that long. Haha!

Heating is gonna be a bitch, but I have a couple space heaters, and I guess its just more motivation to work hard and break a sweat lol

First batch of car goodies came today..

Rear trailing arms

Upgraded rear shocks

Stablizer links

Front drilled and slotted brakes with max ceramic pads

(Not pictured Air Lift 1000)

7E636A50-5B97-4E32-A069-5DC451B3FDD6.jpg

Next batch will be audio from DroppinHz, and that should be here this week as well :)

And I could use a little feedback and advice on which of these I should go with for subs.

2 12s in trunk. Rear deck ported (subs facing in cabin sealed off from trunk) or 4th order, box will be built and designed to spec whichever I go with.

AA Havoc or DC LV 4

1A268355-622E-4E46-BE02-FB83D0989883.jpg

Nice subs man, I like the looks and they should take that amp you got nicely. Gonna be a Boo flexing like hell. Better get a couple boxes of sound deadener.

Archived