packers Posted November 21, 2013 Report Posted November 21, 2013 Hey yall I am a newbie on here, Anyway I have 2 Alpine type r 12s (SWR-1223d) w cheap homemade box that I bought with. I dont like the box and want to buy new ported box instead build one. Here is the link of the box I am thinking to get. http://www.audioenhancers.com/driverspecific/kpvr12d.php is this a good choice? The amp I am going to hook them type r up is Kicker 08ZX1500.1 I am from Southeast Kansas..
Keith77 Posted November 21, 2013 Report Posted November 21, 2013 Don't buy prefab. Edit: post up your location. Some of the members around here may and are willing to help you with a box Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born. My penis is bigger than your penis I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.
rickybobby Posted November 21, 2013 Report Posted November 21, 2013 it will bump for sure. point them up. for 110 bucks? if you have the tools to build a box you can do it for like $75 with aero/round ports and put fiberglass inside of it to make it smooth and strong. 03 s-10 owned since 35k now 150k alpine type-s 6.5 comp alpine type-e 10 ported fiberglass jl 300/4 (dead) jl500/1 (dead)
EKCASA Posted November 23, 2013 Report Posted November 23, 2013 Im guessing ext or quad cab. www.facebook.com/EKCASA System: All Rockford Fosgate Front: 2 Pair Prime 6.5's and 1 pair Prime 5.25 Components Rear: 1 Pair Prime 6.5 3 Ways Subs: 4 Prime R2D2-12's Amps: Front: Prime R250X4 Subs: 2 Prime 500X1d's HU: JVC KD-AR959BS 2 Optima Yellow Tops Singer 230A H/O Alt. Lots of KnuKonceptz 1/0 and accessories 105 Sq ft Kno Knoise deadener
packers Posted December 6, 2013 Author Report Posted December 6, 2013 yeah it will be ext cab. But my question is 2.56 cu ft to much for them? the total cu ft of box is 5.51cu ft
Joe X Posted December 7, 2013 Report Posted December 7, 2013 Prefabs are tuned really high so build your own. Like 3.8 cubes net on that power would be ok, subsonic filter engaged.
g2shuck Posted December 7, 2013 Report Posted December 7, 2013 have dave the box guy build you one or you can get custom build boxes from the ssa store or woofer warehouse 2000 Toyota Camry With Sealed Off Trunk Sky High OFC Wiring DC Power 270 XP Alt AQ 2200 Sub Amp Two DC Level 4 m2 12s 80 Mil Murdetmat Gathering Parts For Wall Build. Team DC Audio 2014 Member
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.