Jump to content

component sets with low frequency response


Etstudley@gmail.com

Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm looking for speakers for my front doors for my fiat 500, I don't have the room to run any type of sub in the car. My question is what speakers are designed to work without subs with low frequency response? I'm going to be using a ct sounds 125.4 with the install, and I'd like to keep the price under 250$

I've been looking into the re xxx 6.5 so something similar to those would be great, just trying to see all my options

Posted

I have been looking at these but I'm doing something different for mid-bass. Cdt is reputable too. It's slightly above your budget but worth taking a look.

http://www.techronics.com/caraudio_15983_CDT-Audio-HD-6500M-6-5-inch-Deep-Bass-Component-System.html

2003 Tahoe

dc 7.5k

dc level 5 15's (3)

MMats 341's

xs power batts

lots of sky high cable

dual alts(came off the sky-high gmc and don't know who made them)

ipad in center console

vu-din in center console

all being ripped out and being sold

Posted

^Install is going to be the most important aspect to achieve that goal...what is the install going to look like?

Also, dont expect a 6.5 inch mid woofer to really create THAT much output that low

Team NorthWestSPL

Posted

The plan is to do deadener and mdf rings for the door.

I'm not expecting anything ridiculously crazy. just decent output where normally a dedicated sub would be expected to play. Obviously if I had the room I would just use a sub, but it's just not gonna happen in this car.

Posted

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. oh.. wait.. naw.. that wasnt weird..

He probably tearin dat ass up every night. Reason for "insomnia" Ain't sleeping cause he's like a horny hamster on coke.

2000 grand prix gtp: SOLD My Home Theater Build (working progress) 2002 accord coupe

subs: 2 soundqubed hds300 12s 4'1" towers tuned to 29hz sub: AQ hdc3 12

Amp: pioneer gm9061 amp: poineer gm9601

headunit: kenwood kdc 255u mids: SQ pro mids

midbass: polk db 8s highs: stock

mids/highs: shitty off brand

Posted

add a couple of 8s to the doors ;)

CURRENT SYSTEM:

  • Alternator:
    1. Stock alt on mids/highs
    2. Isolated DC Power 270 SP - Charging @ 16.8v
  • Batteries: (2) XS D1400s
  • Power Cable: Double Runs of 1/0 KNU Kolossus Fleks
  • Headunit: 80-PRS
  • Sub Amp: DC 5.0k
  • Subwoofers: 2 RE MT 15s /PSI dual .7ohm recones
  • Subwoofer Enclosure: 9.1cubes @ 32hz - brutal.
  • Mids & Highs Amp: CT125.4
  • Active Components:
    • Mids RE XXX 6.5c
    • Highs - 3 RE XXX tweeters per side(A pillar)
  • Noise Control: Damplifier Pro all over the cab.

Build Log

If you do business with me please leave feedback here: FEEDBACK THREAD

 
Highest Legal Score: 151.0 db
Highest Musical 30 Second Average: 151.6 db
Posted

You have room for a ported 6.5" sub. You just need to be creative. And quit a few company's make them bro.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1025 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...