4th order blow-through in 2008 F-250

First things first. Great build! Second thing, i know on these trucks are designed with the bed and cab moving independently of each other. Does your box still move with the bed? And how did you make it watertight between the two?

Looks and sounds awesome . And just like everyone else makes me wanna cut my truck up.

You gonna see what numbers it throws up?

Also what's the last video song I've heard it somewhere before.

Thanks man.

Just start building the box and the rest follows.

Yeah I figure once I get it tightened up I will meter it.

The song is a remix of chief keefs hate to be sober. It a badass song.

First things first. Great build! Second thing, i know on these trucks are designed with the bed and cab moving independently of each other. Does your box still move with the bed? And how did you make it watertight between the two?

Thanks

Yes the bed and cab are separate but with a Super Duty the independent movement is minimal. I also flexed the truck and left more room for safeties sake around the port.

The box is waterproofed with bed liner, sealed to the front of the bed with weather stripping and I have accordion boot between the two. I'm in Florida and it has rained like 20 times since it went in and I haven't had a leak yet.

Thanks

Yes the bed and cab are separate but with a Super Duty the independent movement is minimal. I also flexed the truck and left more room for safeties sake around the port.

The box is waterproofed with bed liner, sealed to the front of the bed with weather stripping and I have accordion boot between the two. I'm in Florida and it has rained like 20 times since it went in and I haven't had a leak yet.

Cool! thanks! where in FL? Im in WPB

Those batteries are the shit!! I wish I still had mine!!

I'll be testing them out as soon as I build or buy my terminals. Need to do the big three with 2/0 and run to the amp. I will look good with all that red and black thickness. Not as good as yours but I'm planning as I do. Lol

Archived