Greasemonkey2014 Posted November 26, 2013 Author Report Posted November 26, 2013 So do you think it is worth building my own box? I was looking at this. http://www.ebay.com/itm/291015317039
DubNDodge Posted November 26, 2013 Report Posted November 26, 2013 If you have all the tools available then yes for sure. '01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log 2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said: Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.
Greasemonkey2014 Posted November 26, 2013 Author Report Posted November 26, 2013 it is going to cost more to build it? carpeting sounds like it would be a bitch.
DubNDodge Posted November 26, 2013 Report Posted November 26, 2013 Na. Sheet of mdf 35$. Carpet needed $30 tops. Spray glue 6$. Like I said if you have the tools it is much much cheaper '01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log 2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said: Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.
Greasemonkey2014 Posted November 26, 2013 Author Report Posted November 26, 2013 would the box be much better than the one i linked?
hammiethebasshead Posted November 26, 2013 Report Posted November 26, 2013 if you build it right it will be. i have used prefab boxes and custom boxes and the custom ones are so much better. watch these two videos they will show you the difference between different boxes once you get a speaker moving so hard that its possible to make tinsels slap, you are already kissing "SQ" goodbye. Don't get me wrong, as I smoke Marlboro Reds, but if I saw one more kid with that smug-ass look (Look at me I'm smoking indoors) on their face, I was going to shove that thing so far up someone's ass that they'd look like a hillbilly trying to understand quantitative prediction theorem. You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.
Greasemonkey2014 Posted November 26, 2013 Author Report Posted November 26, 2013 So am I really going to be able to tell a big difference between a home made box and that prefab box?
Awhitewookie Posted November 26, 2013 Report Posted November 26, 2013 So am I really going to be able to tell a big difference between a home made box and that prefab box? please tell me that is rhetorical MY BUILD 1998 Ford Explorer 2dr sport 1/0 Big 3 1/0 everything Alpine cda-9884 Crescendo CZ components (2) Crescendo bc2000's (2) Jolt 150ah (2) Yellow top optimas (1) Juicebox black cherry addition (1) Mechman 270 avbm miss my bc5500 and (4) 15's You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.
Guest Posted November 26, 2013 Report Posted November 26, 2013 So am I really going to be able to tell a big difference between a home made box and that prefab box? comparing ported prefab to ported custom design, 99% of the time always. sealed prefabs, as long as they're built sturdy and have the right airspace, probably cant tell the difference.
Greasemonkey2014 Posted November 26, 2013 Author Report Posted November 26, 2013 I can build he box no problems. I just dont know how to design the box to sound the best
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.