Jump to content

head monitor and playstation.


Recommended Posts

Posted

I have a question for the people that are familiar with head units hooked up to a monitor then back to playstation. I wanna have it where I can play the playstation and all the sound hits all the speakers in the car. But when I wanna hear my music then it shuts off music from the game, or would it b best for me to just hook up the video cable just for the game.

Windows Xp1 40 & 120gigHDDMSI BoardUNDERCONSTRUCTION Dr. Doom aka StarScream3kDestruction at ur service

  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Posted

I have the pioneer deh-1500  :o but getting this one next :P  what u think.

Windows Xp1 40 & 120gigHDDMSI BoardUNDERCONSTRUCTION Dr. Doom aka StarScream3kDestruction at ur service

Posted

Im buying another dvd player. The first one I had was crap,Is soundstream good on DVD. Has anyone heard of drive mobile for the flip downs.

Windows Xp1 40 & 120gigHDDMSI BoardUNDERCONSTRUCTION Dr. Doom aka StarScream3kDestruction at ur service

Posted

hey look at my other forum in general audio and its called "amp kit" and tell me what u think

Windows Xp1 40 & 120gigHDDMSI BoardUNDERCONSTRUCTION Dr. Doom aka StarScream3kDestruction at ur service

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1046 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...