Sundown Audio

ct sounds 4k

MACnonsence6

anyone tested these wana know how it compares to the cresendo 5k.

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

Once Coleman gets his AD-1, I'm sure we will see some results... But I'm sure it puts the power it says it does. Whether it's louder than the 5500 I'm not sure, maybe a little

2010 Honda Civic LX / Deck: Kenwood DDX371 / Front Highs: Crescendo RTS-1 / Front Mids: Silver Flute 6.5's / 4 channel: DC Audio 90.4 / Sub: Fi 15in SP4v2 / Sub amp: Taramps HD 5000 / Power wire: Knukonceptz OFC 1/0 / Deadener: Audio Technix 60 mil / Batteries: XS Power D5100R / Rear bank: TBD / Alternator: Singer 240a hairpin

I have the CT 4000.1 and it does rated power at 12.8 volts. at 14.4 it does 5400 watts. I've never clamped mine but Taylorfade tested the 7000.1 and it did close to 8000 watts

I thought the 4k was supposes to be like a 5k board?

That aside, Tacoma is right. If you're comparing a 4,000 watt amp to a 5,500 watt amp it's pretty obvious which should do more power. Not every amp is supposed to be 35% underrated

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

the cresendo is rated at 13 the ct is rated at 12 like stated so idk the ct is also a little big cheaper not much though

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

Archived