Second Skin Audio

Desousa93

im playing around with torres and trying to design a box for my wagon trunk. i measured the trunk area i want to use my box for an input into Torres.. the back seat goes on a Wedge so imeasured it and entered it accordingly..

im playing with the tuning but need to inputthe Woofer displacement for 2 SA-12 into torres... what do i put?

Gonna be running the SA12's on most likely a crescendo bc2000d or a DD 2k something along those prices used w.e i can find when i go amp shopping.. just planning eveerything out ahead of time

pnec.jpg

:domodance: :domodance::morepower1:New Build in the Making :morepower1: :domodance: :domodance:

1999 Infiniti I30 Limited

if you break a rule and argue with n8 your going to get banned. suspended if your lucky.

well according to sundowns site on sa-12 displaces 0.14ft^3 so two would be 0.28

http://sundownaudio.com/index.php/products/subwoofers/item/sa-series.html

thanks man sorry i spaced it out.. this is my first time playing with torres

:domodance: :domodance::morepower1:New Build in the Making :morepower1: :domodance: :domodance:

if you break a rule and argue with n8 your going to get banned. suspended if your lucky.

well according to sundowns site on sa-12 displaces 0.14ft^3 so two would be 0.28

http://sundownaudio.com/index.php/products/subwoofers/item/sa-series.html

thanks man sorry i spaced it out.. this is my first time playing with torres

Hey man no problem just glad I could help,

sig_zps1a8d8f11.jpg

3 extra baffles??

doesnt mean 3 baffles that the sub would mount too?

That would be 4 total baffles. 1 normal, 3 'extra'

Damn Ken the ninja, also that's 3.4 cubes per sub btw don't know about SA's personally but I thought they liked 1.5-2 cubes each?

would 2.34 cubes per sub be bad? i wanna run them 1000 rms dont know ehterh to tune them too 30 or 35 hz either

Archived