Brandonspringle Posted November 25, 2013 Report Posted November 25, 2013 I can not wait for it to be done.
jayjay6888 Posted November 25, 2013 Report Posted November 25, 2013 seems to me you need to get this registered in a state with no inspection seeing as its not 25 years old. how much of an improvement over the 7.5ks 1 Fi Sp4 18 Crescendo 2k selenium mids audioque supertweets Hifonics for mids and and highs 1/0 power and grounds ---> on the way singer alt and possibly another 2k depending how sub likes 1 2k
basebalz13 Posted November 25, 2013 Author Report Posted November 25, 2013 At first I was like no way before I clicked then I seen it was you this is gonna be badass haha thanks! I try to do work Is this an accord wagon? No sir- 4 door! This must be a xl sized accord this should be good! Don't tink the car gonna survive tho lol lol I dont think its gonna survive either! but Im trying to prepare it Not to mention triple alts in a accord! Should be a first WE NEED PICTURES Im honestly gonna do my best on taking pics for this build! My Facebook- http://www.facebook....m/#!/basebalz13My Twitter- @DB___Designs (3 underscores) Jay Henderson's 'Blue Hurricane' F-150 6 18s 4th order- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/135451-hot-girls-oh-and-alphasig293s-rebuild-6-aa-mayhem-18s-2-cactus-k12-30k-rms-f150-pics-fixed/ Trippi Congo's Hummer- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/141430-trippis-hummer-the-final-chapter-eye-candy-on-page-36-52/ Brandon Springle's Accord 4 18s 4th order- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179046-honda-accord-4-18s-4th-order-tdh-member/ Cody Johnson F-150 8 15's 4th order- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179931-cody-johnsons-f-150-8-15s-4th-order/
basebalz13 Posted November 25, 2013 Author Report Posted November 25, 2013 Also quick note- I wasnt happy with the windshield job so its going back to get re-done at their expense. I thought about trying it my-self but going to give them one last shot My Facebook- http://www.facebook....m/#!/basebalz13My Twitter- @DB___Designs (3 underscores) Jay Henderson's 'Blue Hurricane' F-150 6 18s 4th order- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/135451-hot-girls-oh-and-alphasig293s-rebuild-6-aa-mayhem-18s-2-cactus-k12-30k-rms-f150-pics-fixed/ Trippi Congo's Hummer- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/141430-trippis-hummer-the-final-chapter-eye-candy-on-page-36-52/ Brandon Springle's Accord 4 18s 4th order- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179046-honda-accord-4-18s-4th-order-tdh-member/ Cody Johnson F-150 8 15's 4th order- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179931-cody-johnsons-f-150-8-15s-4th-order/
b-eazy Posted November 25, 2013 Report Posted November 25, 2013 Good luck with the windshield. . ;) I'll""""B""" watching
Bacy2k Posted November 25, 2013 Report Posted November 25, 2013 Finally, some more pics that I haven't already seen. Lookin good Berger. Can't wait to see/hear this thing when it's all finished up. Definitely a monster. Alpine CDA-9886Hertz Mille 3 ways active Hertz SPL Show 8's 2 Audison Voce Quattro's2 DC Audio M2 Level 5 12'sDC Audio 12.0KKnuKonceptz Wiring4 XS Power D3100'sDC Power 390XPSecond Skin Damplifier Pro and Dynamat Xtreme
basebalz13 Posted November 25, 2013 Author Report Posted November 25, 2013 How the hell do you fit (4) 18's in that little car? Fucken awsome! How big is the seal section and what ratio? It wont easy! Twas a pretty big challenge...but finally got it all in there My Facebook- http://www.facebook....m/#!/basebalz13My Twitter- @DB___Designs (3 underscores) Jay Henderson's 'Blue Hurricane' F-150 6 18s 4th order- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/135451-hot-girls-oh-and-alphasig293s-rebuild-6-aa-mayhem-18s-2-cactus-k12-30k-rms-f150-pics-fixed/ Trippi Congo's Hummer- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/141430-trippis-hummer-the-final-chapter-eye-candy-on-page-36-52/ Brandon Springle's Accord 4 18s 4th order- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179046-honda-accord-4-18s-4th-order-tdh-member/ Cody Johnson F-150 8 15's 4th order- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179931-cody-johnsons-f-150-8-15s-4th-order/
nCOMP1337 Posted November 25, 2013 Report Posted November 25, 2013 Looking ridiculous so far, awesome work
chrishova Posted November 25, 2013 Report Posted November 25, 2013 Badazz! I might stay in the single sub sub class one more year, then mite be sending the Grand Prix up there! Pontiac Grand Prix GT400a Mean Machine alt. EIGHT DD 12''s on a DDz2DD vo 8''s,6''s,5.25''s&tweetsNorfolk, VAhttp://www.youtube.c...ser/ovnorfolkvahttps://www.facebook.com/groups/TheSPLSpot/473815915987218/?notif_t=group_activity#!/chrishovahttp://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1[/color]
Kyblack76 Posted November 25, 2013 Report Posted November 25, 2013 Tight bro,.. literaly. That aluminum weld, was a stack of dimes. Nice. Way nice. That aluminum, stainless, and the like is a bitch. We have a bad ass TIG welder on site, and I still struggle. Entire build is fun as hell bro. Carry on sir ! SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.