03 RF Lancer amp swap. Punch replaces Power series.

Man I just read through your log and I really like that finish on your box! Good work man

Thank you sir! Hopefully done soon and happy with the wang!

I'm back in AK. Got in yesterday at 1.

once I get some money and my car back on the road I'll get ahold of you and we can try and setup a meet.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

I'm back in AK. Got in yesterday at 1.

once I get some money and my car back on the road I'll get ahold of you and we can try and setup a meet.

Cool man. Good timing. Its been nice out. Work a ton of hrs during the week with most weekends off so any get together would have to be then. Glad your back. Whats ya doing for work then?

Looking for work.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Just a small update. I spent yesterday cutting in terminal rings and pre drilling holes for them and the speakers. and clean up. Be in the 70s so hard to want to do too much. lol

Last night wired jumper wires to sub leads but redid it today and changed the 16 gauge to 12 gauge RF wiring. Tried using wire i had left over and ordered more to do it right.

I hope to start taking system apart next weekend and swap out over Memoral weekend. Gonna piss the GF off but oh well. Clocks ticking with the nice weather. I bought a phil Collins, Styx, Bad Company & Foreigner CD to rock out to. I want Pink Floyde but they were sold out. Styx was the best sounding!

HDS310wiring001_zps141f6148.jpg

First round with 16 gauge.... didnt think it was good enough so used 12 gauge.

HDS310wiring004_zps8c81b250.jpg

Upgraded to 12 gauge, hard to tell in pic but much better.

HDS310wiring007_zps17f822b4.jpg

Ohms look good!

HDS310wiring005_zpsca24f88a.jpg

Ring Terminals wired with 12 guage also.

HDS310wiring006_zps5d1b2258.jpg

I know most of you hate ring terminals! If i where running 3-5k i would do bolts and 8 gauge wire. But its only 2 k and i really like the clean look of the terminals and the way i have it set up i might run 2 amps or get a bigger amp depending on how well these speakers do on 2k.

Thanks man! No power to subs yet. It will all be a surprise when i put it all back together. T1 sub has loosened up nicely overpowering it so i will have to give the 10s chance before i judge to harshly. lol Because the 12 is sounding good!

thanks for looking & commenting. Home early cause i am sick, caught something at church last sunday and have gotten worse thru out the week. Which is a bummer cause its in the mid 70s here. Hows your weather?

There's been some crap going around here too, people getting sick. Fortunately I've only had to deal with allergies so far. Hope you feel better tho!

Weather can't seem to make up it's damn mind, we get one somewhat decent day (50-60s) then 3-4 days of straight bullshit... We had 50mph winds the other day... Starting to rethink this whole climate change thing lol

Ya i thought it was dry air since i am outside for 13+ hrs a day but it was a bug. Glad you havent gotten anything, stay healthy...Babys on its way! As far as global warming..... we"ll take it up here. I have 78 degrees right now and been nice for 3 weeks straight. way early to be this nice here but we'll take it!

Archived