03 RF Lancer amp swap. Punch replaces Power series.

Looking pretty damn smexy up in here!! Haha! For real tho, nice work man, looking really good and the install/wire management is top notch!

Thanks man! I try, just trying to make it more solid. Those 10s bang hard and deep. Great deal and i recommend them highly to anyone. I spent the same on them as i did the T1D212. And firing into the cab really makes a difference.

I am going to have to buy more sound deadener and accoustic matting for roof and install this winter.

How work & your spring going?

Pretty good now that spring/summer is actually here lol. Got into a little fender bender the other day on the way back from Minneapolis, other than that I got no complaints.

How about you bro?

Btw that one pic you posted of your subs in the trunk in a half shadow is bad ass man! That one pic alone makes me to give those hds' a try..

OH man... sorry to hear about the fender bender. I hope everyone was ok and repair cost are low...ish. Work is hard for an old man but alls going good. The woman gets her Ring soon so..... I guess it the same as us getting our dream audio equipment or something! ? lol so she is happy. Weather gotr cloudy for a few days and now sunny and warm again.

Ya these subs bang hard and sound good doing it!

Supa Clean. Like it....

Thanks man. More to come this weekend, Stay tuned! Hows your build & search for mids coming?

I am not sure on anything but there was no website and i couldnt order from them. Just checked and website is up but still cant order? I wanted there shit so all my shit matched. Oh well.

Maybe he just isn't taking orders since he is backed up.

work is going good. Tons of semi heavy furniture deliveries. Good work out which I could use the loss of a few pounds lol.

got my car going now. Looking for a place to rent. I'll have the money for down and first month by the first. Things are looking up for me right now.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Maybe he just isn't taking orders since he is backed up.

work is going good. Tons of semi heavy furniture deliveries. Good work out which I could use the loss of a few pounds lol.

got my car going now. Looking for a place to rent. I'll have the money for down and first month by the first. Things are looking up for me right now.

Right on man, glad to hear it. Let me know when you make it into town sometime.

I will, I need to get the gain set on a p400-2 I just hooked up to so sometime soon hopefully. Working 6days a week doesn't leave much time for anything else.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

I will, I need to get the gain set on a p400-2 I just hooked up to so sometime soon hopefully. Working 6days a week doesn't leave much time for anything else.

I got a DD-1 if ya need to use it. Ya tell me about it, 5 days a week at 13+ hrs a day wears on me and seems there always something going on duringthe weekend.

Yeah I'm working 45+ hours a week with Thursdays off. Dealing with 50-200lb pieces of furniture all day long hauling just about everything upstairs. Just did a straight 14day week. I'm beat..

got the p400-2 going gain all the way down right now. I'll send you a message next time I'm gong into anchorage for sure. Saw a dd1 on Craigslist for $50 but got the 400-2 instead. Guy I bought it from thought it was a 300-2.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

Yeah I'm working 45+ hours a week with Thursdays off. Dealing with 50-200lb pieces of furniture all day long hauling just about everything upstairs. Just did a straight 14day week. I'm beat..

got the p400-2 going gain all the way down right now. I'll send you a message next time I'm gong into anchorage for sure. Saw a dd1 on Craigslist for $50 but got the 400-2 instead. Guy I bought it from thought it was a 300-2.

Cool Cool!

Archived