03 RF Lancer amp swap. Punch replaces Power series.

Looks real good, man. Im nervous about doing mine, first time.

Thanks man, means a lot. I still have to sound deaden panel to give it more mass so saying its done isnt true. It painted. lol

That was my first time, you'll be fine. as long as you have a good plan and take your time it will look sweet when your done. SEM texture and paints are great to work with. Fast drying too, i painted that all today. and clear coat.

Just went through this whole thread....great build man! Looks great.

01 Suburban Z71 - 5.3L - Black - 6" Lift on 35's - Pioneer H/U - Kicker Mids, 8" Polk sub.

Past rides-

07 Avalanche - Sunburst Orange - 4/6 Drop - Pioneer AVH-X5600 - 2/0 Royal Excelene - T/M fuse blocks - Stock and Singer 350 Alts - 4 Kinetik 1800 - Crecsendo BC5500 & S800.4 amps - 2 Tantric HDD 18's.- RE XXX 6.5 comps

01 Grand Vitara - V6 - 4x4 - Pioneer H/U - Incriminator 6.5 Comps - SSA XCON 18 - Skar 1500.1 & 84.4 amps - Singer 160 Alternator - Optima Yellow top..

Hey brother, I don't know HOW I wasn't subbed to this before but you bet your sweet ass I am now.

Doors came out great, just beautiful. That SEM texture is really awesome isn't it. I like how you can lay it thick and rough and take 220 to knock it down with one quick, light pass and you get the texture of vinyl.

I'm tuned for the rest of the build sir, keep it up.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Hey brother, I don't know HOW I wasn't subbed to this before but you bet your sweet ass I am now.

Doors came out great, just beautiful. That SEM texture is really awesome isn't it. I like how you can lay it thick and rough and take 220 to knock it down with one quick, light pass and you get the texture of vinyl.

I'm tuned for the rest of the build sir, keep it up.

Thanks CleanSierra. you helped last spring with a box design but never gave me the dems so i went with a Joe X design. I am pretty happy with first attempt on the doors. And Ya SEM products are the shit! Be slow to finish doors and Kick panels but hey its winter and i have the time.

Nice ass Blow thru your doing on your system. Beautiful wood and great finish!

The doors look great. NICE JOB. So, did you ever get to use the CDT'S? I'm curious how they sound because that's what I have, but have not even heard them yet. Just free-aired them to make sure they weren't blown when I bought them.

Thanks, no i just free air'd them too. Seem to work ok.

Archived