03 RF Lancer amp swap. Punch replaces Power series.

The finished product on the doors look great!!! VERY nice job!!! Where did you get your SEM from?

Thanks man. I ordered it from amazon and the went to NAPA & Hi-Tech paint store locally to get everything i need. If we have it hear in Anchorage, you should have it locally as well.

The finished product on the doors look great!!! VERY nice job!!! Where did you get your SEM from?

Thanks man. I ordered it from amazon and the went to NAPA & Hi-Tech paint store locally to get everything i need. If we have it hear in Anchorage, you should have it locally as well.

So do they have color to make the interior color or did you paint it your own color?

2011 Nissan Altima aka Red Ruby

HEADUNIT: Pioneer AVH X2700BS

ELECTRICAL:

-Singer 230a

-Northstar gr34

-(2) Northstar SMS220 w/ Custom Terminals from 12V Metalworkz

-100% Welding Cable

FRONT STAGE:
-(2 Sets) Hertz HSK165

-Hertz HSK130

-Ampere Audio 125.4

SUB STAGE:

-(3) Sundown Audio SA REV2 12's

-Ampere Audio 3800.1 V2

MISC (NON AUDIO RELATED):

-Interior & Exterior Lights LED

-Gloss Black Roof (PAINTED)

-15% Front, 5% Rear Tint

-Roof Spoiler

-20" TSW Snettertons (20x8.5 front, 20x10 rear)

-Custom Projector Retrofit (FX-R 3.0, 6.5k HID, Morimoto Mini H1 (faux projector), Quad Starry Night Halos) ----- COMING SOON!!

-Aftermarket Fog Lights

-Custom Painted Engine Covers

My Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169869-woods-2011-altima-aka-red-ruby-new-video-more-updates/page-109

Retrofit Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/185787-hid-projector-retrofitting-diy-by-wood/#entry2765346

So do they have color to make the interior color or did you paint it your own color?

Both! You can color match to your make & model. Might have to order it if they dont have it in stock. I took a panel with me to match it up. But i am also changing color scheme inside the car. Great product, cant say enough good thing about it. Been clearing my panels to with a Lack Luster clear and when it drys you cant enev tell there clear on it.

Nice. I like the attention to detail. Just watching your progress gives me ideas on how I will do my doors(deadening-wise). Gonna try to deaden my doors really well and use the factory location for my midbass since my mids are up high on the a-pillars now.

Done right it should sound really good. I had a lot of midbass from the T3 that where in there but it seems to never be enough! lol When i first put them in factory location with no deadener it sounded like shit, muddy with no mid bass. Thats when i researched it and found that sealed and deaden to hell was a way better way to go.

Nice. I like the attention to detail. Just watching your progress gives me ideas on how I will do my doors(deadening-wise). Gonna try to deaden my doors really well and use the factory location for my midbass since my mids are up high on the a-pillars now.

Done right it should sound really good. I had a lot of midbass from the T3 that where in there but it seems to never be enough! lol When i first put them in factory location with no deadener it sounded like shit, muddy with no mid bass. Thats when i researched it and found that sealed and deaden to hell was a way better way to go.

Yeah, deadening is going to have to wait for spring for me. Quite cold here now and the car is put away for winter anyway. I have a very large shed that my car is inside of, I guess I could insulate the walls and cover them in plastic. Might hold some heat then. It has a chimney in it though, if I could get a small wood stove it would warm it up in there enough to work in it.

Archived