03 RF Lancer amp swap. Punch replaces Power series.

Doors are ridiculously nice man! Stencil is a good choice for sure! Keeping it plain would have OK as well, but the stencil was a good choice and executed very well!

Thanks man. Ya either way looks good to me too. I had played with the positioning of decal and even though at a angel looked good my OCD went with level. LOL Be awhile before anything new on the build. Happy Holidays SMD!

Wait until after CES to pick new sub(s) out.

RF is making changes to the t0, t1, and t2 line as my boss has told me.

The only details I have are on the t2 line and a shallow for the t1 line.

Maybe a t2 single voice coil 13" on 2k is in your future?

If this is the way you go I can get you a good deal on it. Hell we have a buy one get one free sub sale coming soon, my boss would allow you to get one half price.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Yeah a while for me too, although I am going to put that PBR in over the holiday season.

Right on, there pretty good amps! i was very surprised with the output and clarity of the one i installed in my brothers Ranger pushing 4 P683's. Deadened everything nicely so the speakers sound nice.

Take pics of install.

Wait until after CES to pick new sub(s) out.

RF is making changes to the t0, t1, and t2 line as my boss has told me.

The only details I have are on the t2 line and a shallow for the t1 line.

Maybe a t2 single voice coil 13" on 2k is in your future?

If this is the way you go I can get you a good deal on it. Hell we have a buy one get one free sub sale coming soon, my boss would allow you to get one half price.

Cool, Ya i look forward to see whats coming out this year but most likely wont be getting anything in the RF line up. Not the Die Hard RF fan that you are! lol.

Yeah a while for me too, although I am going to put that PBR in over the holiday season.

Right on, there pretty good amps! i was very surprised with the output and clarity of the one i installed in my brothers Ranger pushing 4 P683's. Deadened everything nicely so the speakers sound nice.

Take pics of install.

you know I will!

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

I know your not, its all good though. My second choice in subs would be sundown so ill be more then happy to hear them in your car lol.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Skar makes some pretty mean subs. Also RE Audio. The RE Audio XXX12's are pretty bad-ass. With the Sundown, I'd personally go with the X series or the Z4. American Bass has some nice subs too. Maybe even a couple of Orion HCCA 12's. The Orions are a little pricey, but they are top notch.

Skar makes some pretty mean subs. Also RE Audio. The RE Audio XXX12's are pretty bad-ass. With the Sundown, I'd personally go with the X series or the Z4. American Bass has some nice subs too. Maybe even a couple of Orion HCCA 12's. The Orions are a little pricey, but they are top notch.

Ya there are some good subs out there. Looked at Skar, RE, AB and ya those HCCA's are spendy. I believe my electrical is maxed out so a couple subs that can handle close to 1k each is all i in the market for. Just trying to get the most bang on 2k, i know enclosure size is whats holding me back which is why i am thinking about cutting the car up to get a bigger box in or building inside the trunk.

But baby steps right now! all in the pre-planning stage! lol

Archived