03 RF Lancer amp swap. Punch replaces Power series.

I can't wait to see these installed,the combination of those kicks and T2/T3 comps are just sick.. Damn nice job on those kicks,I can't tell it was your first time doing some glassing.

Thanks buddy, means alot coming from you. I have body work experience but i have never played with glass before and real happy they way they turned out.

that's all good i'm just saying that their purpose makes the price worth it. In that sense they aren't overpriced IMO. Just another helpful expensive accessory.

Anyways where are the pics of those kicks installed? You ever think about leaving like a 2" border around the speakers in the gray they are and the rest black? Just an idea to give it a nice touch.

Kickers aren't in yet, waiting for garage time. I know signature is premature! couldnt wait to update, sorry for the false advertising. I had thought about all black kickers w/ the speakers but black doesnt stay clean well so grey to match interior they are. I got some RF Stickers coming i might put on and clear coat over them? Not sure yet.

I think or over think shit out when i plan something. I have a limited amount of time to use garage so it a marathon to get it done. Case of energy drinks, hand full of hungryman dinners, carton of smokes and 18 hrs a day to get it all done. Cost... ONE PISSED OFF GF! Me....happy as hell. -2 degress here today, hence the garage time.

Oh.. heres a good one you guys will like. At family thanks giving dinner and my neices boyfriend who into car audio said he has a New Gen.T1000.4 for sale! Get this....$250.00

Now i got the money, i dont have the room or equipment to hand it. Great price though. he ran comps up front and bridged rear to his FI 18" said it hard, and about smoked his comps with now gain up.

maybe bridge a channel to each voice coil on your sub to see how it does then maybe buy it.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

If you do just have it in 2 channel mode and gain match the front and rear channels on it.

Ig I remember right they do something like 1000-1300 rms total output. Not sure what ohm load your sub is so i'm not sure hour the finale wiring would look but if you could bridge the channels at 2 ohms then you would have about the same output but possibly better sounding maybe more efficiency to.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

• 2 weeks later...

Some Holiday cheer i wanted to share! I have been waiting for this for over a month now. Its a beauty and staying under the tree until the Holidays are over and it going it. Happy Holidays SMD.

Holidaycheerwithcaraudioupgrades002_zpsc

Mike Singer does great work, sent with the Alt was Decals & a Dog Tag for key rings. I plan to send him another alt in the spring to build with more amperage for future upgrades of sub & amp. Plus to have a spare on hand just in case. I have read plenty of stories where there was no tunes due to Alt failure, dont want to be one of those guys! lol

Holidaycheerwithcaraudioupgrades008_zpsb

Archived