03 RF Lancer amp swap. Punch replaces Power series.

Nice updates, also congrats on having a space to work in :) it does help with the motivation sometimes

thanks man, i will have more updates by this weekend. I got called back to work for a few days so progress slowed down some but i manage to get a little done at night. Gonna be killer when it done though.

I feel like I've gone through your build 5 times this week. Are you using a processor at all or just the 80prs? How is the T/A working out for all of the speakers you have?

P.S.: this build is a major inspiration to me. Thank you for sharing it :)

I feel like I've gone through your build 5 times this week. Are you using a processor at all or just the 80prs? How is the T/A working out for all of the speakers you have?

P.S.: this build is a major inspiration to me. Thank you for sharing it :)

Thanks, No processor just 80-PRS. T/A worked well before, not sure how it will do this time. I will have pics soon of one kick panel ready for primer. Just takes a shit load of time to get one done. Looks pretty good. Builds ok, i would like a redo with the knowledge i have now though on this system. In the end it will sounds ok and get loud doing it. The wife's Malibu will have to be the SQ build for now.

I feel the same. There are things I'd do differently knowing what I have learned, but it makes a better learning experience in my opinion when you make mistakes along the way. The HAT L8's I just purchased I think I will put in the kicks when I get around to it.

I feel the same. There are things I'd do differently knowing what I have learned, but it makes a better learning experience in my opinion when you make mistakes along the way. The HAT L8's I just purchased I think I will put in the kicks when I get around to it.

You got any pics of the Hat L8's? Not sure how the P3's will sound as midbass drivers? Might be looking for a better driver after build is back together. Just primed one Kick panel. Still Have the other to kitty hair and shape. Panel to finish. I have been working on them for 10 days straight. Takes for ever to make progress sometimes.

You got any pics of the Hat L8's? Not sure how the P3's will sound as midbass drivers? Might be looking for a better driver after build is back together. Just primed one Kick panel. Still Have the other to kitty hair and shape. Panel to finish. I have been working on them for 10 days straight. Takes for ever to make progress sometimes.

Only pics I have are the ones from the advertisement, but they shipped today, so hopefully I'll be able to take my own in a few days ;)

052FF336-5BC6-45D6-B097-7AD8C3FF5583_zps

467831E6-0009-4332-AC8B-295267E77144_zps

ED7EF4C5-06ED-4E68-A3F5-22D93D1E7EB0_zps

95C3D38D-6E3A-4075-8172-CC6DD0AB49E6_zps

Being as they're the v1's and not the v2's, seller accepted $300 for them. But even so, I think it's a hell of a deal

Thanks man. Can't wait to get them and some warm weather. But I reckon I'll hold off on fabrication and placement until I do some better deadening. At least, that's what I'll try to do. I have little self control when it comes to playing with new toys

Archived