Second Skin Audio

Regular Cab truck Box

That's good but is small and tuning is kind of high 1.76 cubes@38Hz. ideally you want to get to 2 cubes @ 35-36 Hz.

Also I don't know who will sell you the 17" x 5" pipe, there are sonoviod round available at 24" x 5" and raw 5" PVC pipe but get that locally, don't think it's easy.

^^^ I've not seen any 5" pipe either. When I planned on doing a 5" round port, I was considering busting the router out and making thin 1/4" walled individual 3/4" MDF pieces. I wasn't too find of the idea of routing 30 of them for a port length of 22.5". That's a lot of glue and clamps(and probably fiberglass resin).

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

^^^ I've not seen any 5" pipe either. When I planned on doing a 5" round port, I was considering busting the router out and making thin 1/4" walled individual 3/4" MDF pieces. I wasn't too find of the idea of routing 30 of them for a port length of 22.5". That's a lot of glue and clamps(and probably fiberglass resin).

CleanSierra, dont you ever go to bed? LOL!!!

sorry for the thread hijack: It's all good. this is mt first weekend without scheduled work, however I am still oncall and plan to start cutting for my box in the morning

Archived