Sundown Audio

Shark2500d GONE

81000D

I'm just waiting for a shark fan to show up

Edit : spelling

lmao i like how you put the edit as spelling.

lol

fisigggg.JPEG?raw=1 Crossfire_Car_Audio2_265_zpsd219cf51.PNG ablogo_zps4c550ed1.PNG?raw=1 download%204_zpsecsgajxi.JPG?raw=1 Audison-Logo_zps3f7b2a7f.JPG?raw=1 sundown_bg2_zps1d0951fc.JPG?raw=1 orionsmalllogosig_zpsf8d08612.PNG?raw=1 KaptionLogo_zps06c2a555.JPG?raw=1 

I RREEALLY ANGRY WIT U PHOTOBUCKET. HAD TO USE DROPBOX NOW HOLYYYYYY.

Wanna ride bikes?

On 9/16/2017 at 3:28 AM, Jake Pace said:

Oh i know how a 12v system works I did take 3 years of electronics in High school hands on and some in college and also worked on cars in college an always got A's to B's in each class. 

But oh well enough dealing with ppl who have probably not even lived as long as ive been into electronics!

On 7/8/2013 at 4:01 AM, Banshee421 said:

Do horns get low

you guys have to realize. theres a market for entry level / intermediate / pro / enthusiast / beginner. theres a reason why Pyle does $100+ million a year. Shoppers on the whole are not knowledgeable for the most part. If you can suscessfuly market something, itll sell.

:)

I love the word crisp in the title. It sure will be

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I love the word crisp in the title. It sure will be

i laughed so hard

fisigggg.JPEG?raw=1 Crossfire_Car_Audio2_265_zpsd219cf51.PNG ablogo_zps4c550ed1.PNG?raw=1 download%204_zpsecsgajxi.JPG?raw=1 Audison-Logo_zps3f7b2a7f.JPG?raw=1 sundown_bg2_zps1d0951fc.JPG?raw=1 orionsmalllogosig_zpsf8d08612.PNG?raw=1 KaptionLogo_zps06c2a555.JPG?raw=1 

I RREEALLY ANGRY WIT U PHOTOBUCKET. HAD TO USE DROPBOX NOW HOLYYYYYY.

Wanna ride bikes?

On 9/16/2017 at 3:28 AM, Jake Pace said:

Oh i know how a 12v system works I did take 3 years of electronics in High school hands on and some in college and also worked on cars in college an always got A's to B's in each class. 

But oh well enough dealing with ppl who have probably not even lived as long as ive been into electronics!

On 7/8/2013 at 4:01 AM, Banshee421 said:

Do horns get low

I stay away from Sharks! Far away! Not feeling sorry for the Shark lover's!

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/2438-jeep-commander/

th_140x100square.jpgMechman_140x100px.JPGDCHome.jpgI

image_url-76414-1423274612_thumb.jpgimage_url-76414-1423320284_thumb.jpg

Pioneer P99RS
Ampere 3800
2-Ampere 125/4
4-6.5 inch Hertz HSK XL Mids
4-8 inch JL Audio ZR Midwoofer

2-5.25 Satori Mids
2-Morel Tweeters, 2 Hertz Milles 3 inch on A pillars
2-Hertz Silk tweeters
DC Audio Level 5/12
Skyhigh Wire
Mechman 320
XS Power D3100

MO Funniest Thread of the Year 2013: http://www.stevemead...dy-being-a-pos/

you guys have to realize. theres a market for entry level / intermediate / pro / enthusiast / beginner. theres a reason why Pyle does $100+ million a year. Shoppers on the whole are not knowledgeable for the most part. If you can suscessfuly market something, itll sell.

Absolutely that doesn't bother me a bit. What bothers me is the people who ask if its good get told no then still buy it and then try to justify it by saying oh I didnt need that muxh powet anyways or its good for the price. They then stand up and defend the amp to the death because they dont want to admit its trash. We just had a guy do that with a pure amp. Swapped amp only and started having issue.s it cant be the amp. No buddy its your trash amp

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

If I only had 119 to burn I would get it and watch it FRY

2012 Chevy sonic1xSQ HDC3 12 D2RF R1200d

140 square foot of Q-Mat(soon to be installed)

140.2Db sealed on the dash with TL

142 DB sealed on the dash with another meter (was dead on with the TL at a show i was at)

141 on music.

strangeduck,on 02 Jan 2014 - 01:39 AM, said:

when my car spins out i just put the car in neutral, turn in the direction i want to go and pucker my asshole

My friend has one. He said it's just as loud as his cresendo bc2k..it def sounds dirty as tits but hey look at me, I bought into the pure 3k amp. Why!? Bc I'm a dumbass!

They are junk amps. I swear my pure amp, after it hits about 1500rms it just gets dirty as hell! Very dirty. Makes a tingy weird sound.

Absolutely that doesn't bother me a bit. What bothers me is the people who ask if its good get told no then still buy it and then try to justify it by saying oh I didnt need that muxh powet anyways or its good for the price. They then stand up and defend the amp to the death because they dont want to admit its trash. We just had a guy do that with a pure amp. Swapped amp only and started having issue.s it cant be the amp. No buddy its your trash amp

And you remembered lol

Dident he swap it from like a aq 2200 or so for they pure? So from a great amp to a pos

2012 Chevy sonic1xSQ HDC3 12 D2RF R1200d

140 square foot of Q-Mat(soon to be installed)

140.2Db sealed on the dash with TL

142 DB sealed on the dash with another meter (was dead on with the TL at a show i was at)

141 on music.

strangeduck,on 02 Jan 2014 - 01:39 AM, said:

when my car spins out i just put the car in neutral, turn in the direction i want to go and pucker my asshole

Archived