Second Skin Audio

sundown 8 vs..

MACnonsence6

i dont think its that big about what i figured 2- 2.5 cubes wich means i could easily glass that then make a partition for the sub and to hide the amp. the only issue i can think of with a hidden amp is cooling

I don't think such low power class D amp will cause you problems as long as is not inside a small box or something like that, just place it wherever is not too noticeable and it will work.

This is funny

That amp has subsonic filter so can be safely setup with an e8 in a ported box, setup your gains right as said and it will work, the recommended box specs are 0.5 to 0.75 cubic feet net tuned to 35Hz, in fact you can download a cutsheet directly from Sundown for that sub and start building right away.

joe are you single? have my children.

Yo dog i heard you like boxes. so i put a box inside a box so you can bass while you FAIL

Rock music really doesn't sound good in ported enclosures

why do you say that? you would be surprised with the right tuning...

edit: OP make sure you tune 35 htz or up.

fisigggg.JPEG?raw=1 Crossfire_Car_Audio2_265_zpsd219cf51.PNG ablogo_zps4c550ed1.PNG?raw=1 download%204_zpsecsgajxi.JPG?raw=1 Audison-Logo_zps3f7b2a7f.JPG?raw=1 sundown_bg2_zps1d0951fc.JPG?raw=1 orionsmalllogosig_zpsf8d08612.PNG?raw=1 KaptionLogo_zps06c2a555.JPG?raw=1 

I RREEALLY ANGRY WIT U PHOTOBUCKET. HAD TO USE DROPBOX NOW HOLYYYYYY.

Wanna ride bikes?

On 9/16/2017 at 3:28 AM, Jake Pace said:

Oh i know how a 12v system works I did take 3 years of electronics in High school hands on and some in college and also worked on cars in college an always got A's to B's in each class. 

But oh well enough dealing with ppl who have probably not even lived as long as ive been into electronics!

On 7/8/2013 at 4:01 AM, Banshee421 said:

Do horns get low

Archived