Sonic Electronix

*sticky* Free Tech support

Simple question:

I've seen differing opinions so I thought I'd ask someone who knew for sure.

Head unit: loud, SLA, bass...should I leave them all at 0 or can I bump them up? I noticed a significant difference raising them, but I don't want to mess anything up if that's what it does.

different headunits perform differently, usually they introduce distortion therefore messing up the overall sound of your source material.

im not ray but thats what ive found in my experience with lots of different decks

push them in til;l they click, then apply outward pressure on the keys.

should slide out.

if it doesnt, well....then its stuck.

rip the face off the deck, and then you will see the lock tabs

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

different headunits perform differently, usually they introduce distortion therefore messing up the overall sound of your source material.

im not ray but thats what ive found in my experience with lots of different decks

so that would mean leave the loud off and the SLA and bass at 0?

Right now I have crimped butt connectors on the direct connect leads of my sub. I wanted to solder them together instead so I have a copper to copper connection but didn't know if the heat would cause any damage to the leads or coils. What do you normally do for DD subs?

TDH FTW !!!

I have a question!!! Alright im making a box for 2 15s and im doing subs up port up with L shape ports! Can I put 2 4inch L shape ports in the box instead of haviing one big port? Will it have the same sound?

****01 Chevy Tahoe****

Fabtech 8" Lift W/ Toyo M/T's 37x13.50

20" KMC Monster Wheels

DDM Tuning 10K H.I.D's

2 Kicker CVX 15's

Hifonics Brutus BXi1610D

Optima Yellow Top

Big 3/Stinger 0 Gauge

Archived