Rebel4055 Posted November 7, 2011 Report Posted November 7, 2011 My engine temperature sensor gives false readings. I know this because the gauge on the dash rapidly jumps to the Max temp and back to normal. 91 CHEVY. 4.3 Probably a bad temperature sensor lol Rest In Peace mother. January 22, 1955 - February 14, 2013 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/user/35351-megrch/
CHEVY4X4BLAZER Posted November 7, 2011 Report Posted November 7, 2011 Jjust replaced it. I will warranty it out though to make sure.
Ray Posted November 7, 2011 Author Report Posted November 7, 2011 Common to have bad instrument cluster. Go to a stereo shop and have them pop a hole for you Yes 3" left and right. Yes start at side of board going back. Need to keep 5" throughout 2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz
FroznBeavrBALLs Posted November 11, 2011 Report Posted November 11, 2011 Im planning on glassing my doors and rear deck in my car to make custom mounts for speakers, my question is what kind of resin and matt should i use and where could i get it? i have lowes and home depot near me... Thanks Ray. 2 DC 12" lvl 4s 1 DC 1.2k XS Power S3400 big 3 Alll KNU wire Pioneer HU cheapo Legacy coaxes (just for now) http://www.stevemead...n-sentra-build/
One Way Posted November 12, 2011 Report Posted November 12, 2011 Hey ray where would I run my power wire in my firewall? Can't seem to find an existing hole I can use. It's a 2001 eclipse gs and I'm trying to run just a single run of 0 gauge Would I have to drill a hole? Last thing I would do. If I do have to drill a hole where would I do it so I wouldnt drill anything important. T-line build- http://www.stevemead...e-t-line-build/
CHEVY4X4BLAZER Posted November 17, 2011 Report Posted November 17, 2011 How familiar are you with Honda accord hot starting issues?
Winn Posted November 18, 2011 Report Posted November 18, 2011 http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_33486_Kenwood-KDC-X995.html Kenwood KDC-X995 Is this considered a low voltage deck? Will i be able to get a signal with the DD-1 with this thing? You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back. JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE
Ray Posted November 18, 2011 Author Report Posted November 18, 2011 You can get a signal with almost any deck on the dd1. Ive only seen 1 issue and it was only because i was using a -15db track with a "Y" ed rca On a 1v output pos. As for the hot start Could be lots of things Is it cranking over? Just no fire? Distrubitor is common. So is iacv 2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz
CHEVY4X4BLAZER Posted November 18, 2011 Report Posted November 18, 2011 It cranks but no spark. After sitting for a little while it seems to start fine. Not reliable for running errands. It has only stalled out once.
Ray Posted November 18, 2011 Author Report Posted November 18, 2011 I just saw that. Was a strange issue. Constant was touching ign behind the radio. This causes no start because the deck constant shares the power feed with the ecu Same fuse under the hood. Its a 7.5amp 2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.