Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Need help choosing FI sub, by midnight! for black friday


David Mears

Recommended Posts

Posted

I posted yesterday, some of you guys may remember. i was the dude with the hifonics colossus 3200 rms amp. Have a hc-2000 and hc-2400 the amp only dips down to 12.9 ish. Not perfect but let me ask my question. Im pressured by FI's AMAZING deal that ends by midnight! I stuck between the decision of a sp4 15. That can stand 3000rms and im sure way more than that! I was thinking I could do a trunk wall and get LOUD with it. Ive seen videos of this guy chipping his glass and his rear view mirror falling off LOL. My other choice I had was 2 bl 15s. These are both perfect for my amp. I hear the sp4 will get NASTY and handle all of that power. My mom may be getting me a new jeep or suv soon too, but not POSTIVE. So what would be the best sub for either vehicle? Please help because I have 2 hours left!! BTW this is not a vs thread , its seeing what will be better for my aplication so dont even start with me

Posted

I cant judge what sub to get by watching other peoples videos. If i had an suv which one would be perform better? And which one would perform better either ported in my trunk or trunk walled? Calling in all experts! :nuts:

Posted

I would get the sp4 or team sub for those prices.

2004 Grand Prix GT

(2) 12" RE XXXs (04/05 XBL^2)

5 cu. ft tuned @ 35 Hz

MMATS HD4000.05

MMATS SQ4100

Infinity Kappa components

Juice Box black cherry

Duralast platinum group 34

1/0 KNU OFC, 2/0 welding

Singer 250A

Posted

I mean, they both have around the same requirements for air. 2 bl 15s would be 6-10 cubic feet total. One sp4 15 would be 3-5 cubic feet. I mean I could get the 18 sp4 money isnt a problem. FI has free shipping and options so i dont care about the price with these options. The sp4 18 requires 6-8 cubic feet. Some one guide me in the right direction. 1 HUGE badass 15 vs 2 amazingly built 15s. The 2 will have more cone area but what I mean is like 2 junky kicker 15s wont hit like ONE mojo 15 you know?

Posted

if its the same power, 2 15s has more potential to be louder sorry.. lol

2006 Ford Explorer

2 Team AA/Sundown 15s

6th order

Ct Sounds 7k

4 PRV Mr500 8s

Rockford p1000-2

Team Subsonic Lows

Posted

Cone is king. Honestly idk I would probably go with the team because it gives you a lot more room to upgrade and it is just straight up kick ass

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6164 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...