Second Skin Audio

Need help choosing FI sub, by midnight! for black friday

David Mears

The q is a sound quality sub. My friend said it would sound like a queef compared to the bl lmao

who was your friend? does he have them both?

dont underestimate the Q. it sounds good and it will surprise you..... like all fi subs....

"it would sound like a queef" lol... cant tell if just trying to be funny or stupid..

He was saying a sound quality sub in general lol hes had a lot of different systems. Like a ton. he says 2 bl 15s are all i need in an suv and i will be rocking. He told me not to get the sp4 because of all the upgrades ect. he knows Im not rich atm and am limited with money.

All good, if you got those 2 hc-2000s then just do the big 3 and get a volt meter to watch your voltage. Start with the SP4 and the amp you got. Don't need a HO alt *yet*.

Rock out on the single SP4, 3200 watt amp, those batts, and let some time go by if you attend college and what not. Just watch your voltage and don't let it dip too low or else you will be doing more upgrades, lol. Do the big 3 no matter what though please and run a 1/0 OFC to the back please, lol.

most important build a proper box, lol

I am scared of the hobby because of the money and i get addicted to things easily lol. If I have just 1 sp4 i KNOW i will go broke and upgrade in the future aha

WHere

I cant find any videos of the sp4 in an suv... I just need to go to a bass show and learn the truth lol

Where you located?

depends what suv you are getting.. i got 2 18 in my expedition and have no room for amps and batteries.. i would have gone with 15's if i would have known

Archived