David Mears Posted November 29, 2013 Author Report Posted November 29, 2013 The q is a sound quality sub. My friend said it would sound like a queef compared to the bl lmao who was your friend? does he have them both? dont underestimate the Q. it sounds good and it will surprise you..... like all fi subs.... "it would sound like a queef" lol... cant tell if just trying to be funny or stupid.. He was saying a sound quality sub in general lol hes had a lot of different systems. Like a ton. he says 2 bl 15s are all i need in an suv and i will be rocking. He told me not to get the sp4 because of all the upgrades ect. he knows Im not rich atm and am limited with money.
David Mears Posted November 29, 2013 Author Report Posted November 29, 2013 All good, if you got those 2 hc-2000s then just do the big 3 and get a volt meter to watch your voltage. Start with the SP4 and the amp you got. Don't need a HO alt *yet*. Rock out on the single SP4, 3200 watt amp, those batts, and let some time go by if you attend college and what not. Just watch your voltage and don't let it dip too low or else you will be doing more upgrades, lol. Do the big 3 no matter what though please and run a 1/0 OFC to the back please, lol. most important build a proper box, lol I am scared of the hobby because of the money and i get addicted to things easily lol. If I have just 1 sp4 i KNOW i will go broke and upgrade in the future aha
Facekicker Posted November 29, 2013 Report Posted November 29, 2013 Get a taste and you'll be doing that anyway. 2002 Monte Carlo Started a build log Fi, DC, Mechman, XS Power
David Mears Posted November 29, 2013 Author Report Posted November 29, 2013 Thanks for the warning guys! lol ill be sure to pick a good career so I can support the addiction
David Mears Posted November 29, 2013 Author Report Posted November 29, 2013 I cant find any videos of the sp4 in an suv... I just need to go to a bass show and learn the truth lol
Smoove Posted November 29, 2013 Report Posted November 29, 2013 For tonights prices I say SP4 2 Team Fi 15's v1 2 DD M5's 970amps of Alt 6th order blowthroughThe truck Blowthrough build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155555-smooves-1996-chevy-ext-cab-c1500-slow-build/The 350z build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/170694-smooves-2003-nissan-350z/ My FB page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Smooves-Car-Audio-and-performance/719746144805343 Team Fi Audio http://www.ficaraudio.com/
David Mears Posted November 29, 2013 Author Report Posted November 29, 2013 Ive heard a lot of people say the sp4 so far. A few ppl in the begging said more cone area. But the sp4 sounds hot. I just realized that if i get an suv im not limited to subwoofer size so i could do 2 18s as well. I just dont wanna go buy something from assumption with little experience.
Smoove Posted November 29, 2013 Report Posted November 29, 2013 WHere I cant find any videos of the sp4 in an suv... I just need to go to a bass show and learn the truth lol Where you located? 2 Team Fi 15's v1 2 DD M5's 970amps of Alt 6th order blowthroughThe truck Blowthrough build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155555-smooves-1996-chevy-ext-cab-c1500-slow-build/The 350z build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/170694-smooves-2003-nissan-350z/ My FB page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Smooves-Car-Audio-and-performance/719746144805343 Team Fi Audio http://www.ficaraudio.com/
David Mears Posted November 29, 2013 Author Report Posted November 29, 2013 WHere I cant find any videos of the sp4 in an suv... I just need to go to a bass show and learn the truth lol Where you located? Jakcsonville
Miguels Posted November 29, 2013 Report Posted November 29, 2013 depends what suv you are getting.. i got 2 18 in my expedition and have no room for amps and batteries.. i would have gone with 15's if i would have known my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.