I want to implement this into my build somehow

36-blue-infinity.jpg

An infinity mirror

i know depending on how i decide to implement it, it can get costly, but i think it would be cool and be unique in a build

acrylic mirror is what i would have to use. But i am not sure what would be the best way to implement into a build, i thought it would look cool when vibrating from the bass.

I am sealing the box in the trunk, in a 4th order. I thought a few different ways to do this

1. The beauty panel, either the whole thing or part of it.

2. 4th order seen more often in suvs, where the subs are on the sides and the port is in the middle, i thought maybe have the inside of the port lined with infinity mirrors or just the floor and/or back

3. the entire outside of the box made with infinity mirrors, or maybe have the entire box dual layered and the outside would be the mirrors.

4. Have it in the trunk, so it can be seen from behind like at shows, but considering im sealing the trunk, the bass aspect wouldnt work as well, but it would still look sweet.

i hope it would function like i want, mirror would vibrate from the bass and give a cool effect when music is on and when music isnt on it would just look cool. Of course there would be a switch to turn it on or off, because its only real functionality would be to add to the overall appeal for demos to people.

If anyone else has any ideas to add please do, i definitely want to do something like this somehow in my build.

Can try putting the mirror directly behind the port, so when you look in you see it.

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

yea thats what i meant in the 2nd idea, having it like as the back wall with a center port

when i thought about that, i realized id have to figure out how to work out the design into my trunk, lol, but im sure i can make it work.

I don't know how you can get it in but it will certainly be awesome looking and unique

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

One-way see through mirror in front, lights in the middle, mirror on the back. Mirrors face each other. Easy to do and found in almost every limo and party bus I've ever worked on.

Can be cool, or can be cheesy depending on how it's worked into the plan. If it turns out wrong, you can always sell coconut oil and body glitter as novelties…..

Static drops are my bag.

pssh, i love coconut oil and body glitter, so its a win-win

fun aside

the visibility is important i think though, so i am thinking a larger viewable section would work best. That is why one of my thoughts was just make a beauty panel to cover between the back of seats and the sealed off trunk. if its implemented within the car somehow, then only people in which i give one demo in the front seat could really see it, if people got demos while in the back seat, that would be useless.

So then i thought maybe put it in the trunk somehow, so it can be seen form the outside of the vehicle, but do to the sealing of the trunk, vibrations and such would lose effect there, but the infinity mirror would still look cool. Then i thought, what about layering the entire roof of the car with an infinity mirror, even with deadener its still going to vibrate some, just be minimized a lot, it would be more expensive to cover the area, but would double in better stabilizing the roof.

i thought if i used it in a port, id prefer a center port. but due to the way the seats fold down, one larger section and a smaller one, i thought it would be better to do a port either on the drivers side or the passenger side.

Ive heard the port on drivers side is louder sometimes, im assuming due to the fact that testing is done on the passenger side. the smaller section of seat is on the passenger side so that was initially my plan, but if it has a better chance of being louder if its on the driver side then i could design it that way.

Archived