dmanson Posted November 30, 2013 Report Posted November 30, 2013 Does anyone have any experience with Soundqubed HDS300 subs .......... had a slight notion to do four of these off my DC5K ...... just asking. 2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s 1-DC 5K amp (1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR) 3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative. (2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear) Audiocontrol 3.1. DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module
soundstream15 Posted November 30, 2013 Report Posted November 30, 2013 I got a pair, love them. Had them for a week now, great subs and get real low as well.
oldsoundguy Posted November 30, 2013 Report Posted November 30, 2013 I got a pair, love them. Had them for a week now, great subs and get real low as well. SO you have a sundown avatar but you have two soundqubed subs? Whats up? Just asking cause I want the sundown X 12 or the soundqubed hdc 12. Cant decide. 80prs Arc Audio Xdi 1200.6 (using active crossovers) Freaking awesome amplifier Incriminator IA 10.1 Focal PS 130v 5.25 (doors) 4" Faital pro Neo (kick panels) 3" Faital pro Neo and focal tweets( dash) DC Audio level 3 12" custom box designed by joex built by me AGM front, XS 750SE batteries rear DC 180 alt 99 Toyota Tacoma extra cab http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179476-my-small-build-turned-into-the-ongoing-build/
JesseyMclame Posted November 30, 2013 Report Posted November 30, 2013 I got a pair, love them. Had them for a week now, great subs and get real low as well. SO you have a sundown avatar but you have two soundqubed subs? Whats up? Just asking cause I want the sundown X 12 or the soundqubed hdc 12. Cant decide. Buy both and tell us what one is better lol. Which HDC? From what I've heard, for daily beating, the X does work. Current setup in my 96 Hoe Hu - Pioneer DEH-80prs. Amps - (4) Crossfire C5 1700D's, MTX Thunder 5604(mids), PPI Art 300.2 (tweets) Batts - 4 91ah rear batts, 50ah batt up front. Subs - 2 Crossfire XSv2 18's Alt - Singer 330A Front stage - Random JL & Eclipse mids, Eclipse tweets
oldsoundguy Posted November 30, 2013 Report Posted November 30, 2013 I got a pair, love them. Had them for a week now, great subs and get real low as well. SO you have a sundown avatar but you have two soundqubed subs? Whats up? Just asking cause I want the sundown X 12 or the soundqubed hdc 12. Cant decide. Buy both and tell us what one is better lol. Which HDC? From what I've heard, for daily beating, the X does work. Damn if I had the cash I would. Damn LOL 80prs Arc Audio Xdi 1200.6 (using active crossovers) Freaking awesome amplifier Incriminator IA 10.1 Focal PS 130v 5.25 (doors) 4" Faital pro Neo (kick panels) 3" Faital pro Neo and focal tweets( dash) DC Audio level 3 12" custom box designed by joex built by me AGM front, XS 750SE batteries rear DC 180 alt 99 Toyota Tacoma extra cab http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179476-my-small-build-turned-into-the-ongoing-build/
JesseyMclame Posted November 30, 2013 Report Posted November 30, 2013 I got a pair, love them. Had them for a week now, great subs and get real low as well. SO you have a sundown avatar but you have two soundqubed subs? Whats up? Just asking cause I want the sundown X 12 or the soundqubed hdc 12. Cant decide. Buy both and tell us what one is better lol. Which HDC? From what I've heard, for daily beating, the X does work. Damn if I had the cash I would. Damn LOL Hahaha I feel ya man. What kind of music do you listen to ? And what series HDC were you looking at ? 2.0 ? 3.0 ? Current setup in my 96 Hoe Hu - Pioneer DEH-80prs. Amps - (4) Crossfire C5 1700D's, MTX Thunder 5604(mids), PPI Art 300.2 (tweets) Batts - 4 91ah rear batts, 50ah batt up front. Subs - 2 Crossfire XSv2 18's Alt - Singer 330A Front stage - Random JL & Eclipse mids, Eclipse tweets
soundstream15 Posted November 30, 2013 Report Posted November 30, 2013 Bc when I made my account that's what I was running lol Flip a coin. The sundown x will be better on lows, does depend on box
oldsoundguy Posted November 30, 2013 Report Posted November 30, 2013 Bc when I made my account that's what I was running lol Flip a coin. The sundown x will be better on lows, does depend on box Damn it that's what I am freaked out about. Too many choices so many opinions, prices ect...... AAAHHHH!!! LOL 80prs Arc Audio Xdi 1200.6 (using active crossovers) Freaking awesome amplifier Incriminator IA 10.1 Focal PS 130v 5.25 (doors) 4" Faital pro Neo (kick panels) 3" Faital pro Neo and focal tweets( dash) DC Audio level 3 12" custom box designed by joex built by me AGM front, XS 750SE batteries rear DC 180 alt 99 Toyota Tacoma extra cab http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179476-my-small-build-turned-into-the-ongoing-build/
dmanson Posted November 30, 2013 Author Report Posted November 30, 2013 Bc when I made my account that's what I was running lol Flip a coin. The sundown x will be better on lows, does depend on box Damn it that's what I am freaked out about. Too many choices so many opinions, prices ect...... AAAHHHH!!! LOL Yeh tell me about it. i've always wanted to do four 12s but at this point i don't have a ton of cash to blow and I want something that'll my DC5k, HDS300s are well within my budget and then some and they see over 1300-1400 rms each. if i was rich i'd multiple subs and play with them all. o well i'll sleep on it. I hear good reviews about all the subs. i just want it to play loud and low at the same time. 2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s 1-DC 5K amp (1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR) 3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative. (2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear) Audiocontrol 3.1. DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module
oldsoundguy Posted December 1, 2013 Report Posted December 1, 2013 I just bought the HDC3 12 on Friday. Supposed to handle 1500RMS + 80prs Arc Audio Xdi 1200.6 (using active crossovers) Freaking awesome amplifier Incriminator IA 10.1 Focal PS 130v 5.25 (doors) 4" Faital pro Neo (kick panels) 3" Faital pro Neo and focal tweets( dash) DC Audio level 3 12" custom box designed by joex built by me AGM front, XS 750SE batteries rear DC 180 alt 99 Toyota Tacoma extra cab http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179476-my-small-build-turned-into-the-ongoing-build/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.