Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Wall Design


g2shuck

Recommended Posts

Posted

Who does wall designs? I am needing on designed. I am willing to pay for it with paypal and can readily get any vehicle and driver info needed. Will be for two level 6 m3 18s.

2000 Toyota Camry With Sealed Off Trunk

Sky High OFC Wiring

DC Power 270 XP Alt

AQ 2200 Sub Amp

Two DC Level 4 m2 12s

80 Mil Murdetmat

Gathering Parts For Wall Build.

Team DC Audio 2014 Member

Posted

I can personally recommend BHE IMO he does very good work. I have heard from a lot of people who like ram designs as well.

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

Posted
Posted

sent an email to ram designs and dave the box guy tonight. I will check out bhe.

2000 Toyota Camry With Sealed Off Trunk

Sky High OFC Wiring

DC Power 270 XP Alt

AQ 2200 Sub Amp

Two DC Level 4 m2 12s

80 Mil Murdetmat

Gathering Parts For Wall Build.

Team DC Audio 2014 Member

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6164 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...