That Loud Focus...USAlternators Hairpin, 4 DD 9515i's in a B pillar on 2 Soundstream XXX-15K's. Caps and Lithium Power. New vids

Not an awesome vid, but a vid none the less lol Embedding doesn't seem to work right on mobile.

Brandon

2000 Furd Ranger supercab 4x4

System:

welding wire throughout the truck

USalts 390amp Hairpin

Juicebox in stock location

8 Banks of maxwell supercaps

2 American Bass Vfl 1100.1 wired to .35 each

2 Fi Audio Sp4 18's ( the DD sc 9918's smoked)

Pioneer radio with Soundstream PA mids Powered by a nice sized soundstream 2 channel

It's pronounced (dain-ja rain-ja) :ph34r:

2001 2 door focus

1 DD9918 SC 

so i have a bunch of pics that haven't made it on here yet so i figured i would throw them up.

Added some threaded rod to keep the flex down

temporary_zpsmyff7py5.jpg

USAlternators (Bump4life alts) 270 amp alt externally regulated.

temporary_zpsiryddfld.jpg

got rid of the rear wiper because the motor was in the way of the 15k lol

temporary_zpsd7th4tye.jpg

temporary_zpsr4lazk9d.jpg

a pic of the wall before slam after i got all the trim on

temporary_zps1i72rbxz.jpg

comparison pic of the 15k to the 4k. if you have seen the 4k before you know thats a big amp. so this 15k is huge

temporary_zpsfa3urenj.jpg

the board is a work of art on this thing. almost wanted to hang it on the wall instead of installing it lol

temporary_zpsvz69hgip.jpg

another pic of the 15k going in.

temporary_zpsm3dipco2.jpg

some more decals i added after slam. got a bunch while i was there

temporary_zpsxrvjpffq.jpg

me and joeys car waiting to demo the day before slam

temporary_zpsqibpoy9f.jpg

oh and if you didn't know, i am collecting the xxx series amps lol. all i need now is the 10k and i will have the complete line up.

Not sure why i like these amps so much but for some reason i do. they were solid amps. only issue is they were rated to high (except for the 15k).

The x3 amps were their updated and much better version. but for some reason they have discontinued them. probably because the x3 subs

were so shitty that they whole series didn't do to well. I'm not 100% sure what Soundstream has going for the future but i'm pretty sure they have some

stuff in the works

temporary_zpsl9o70qxr.jpg

temporary_zpsfxzsnvdu.jpg

So thats about it for the pics. I will probably meter this car sometime soon. planning on adding a couple more banks of caps, and reconing

the subs so they will be fully loaded. after that the system should be a solid one. as always though there is much more to do so i will post

updates soon.

2007 Ford Focus SES Hatchback

Pioneer HU

4 Digital Designs 9515i's in a B pillar.

2 Soundstream XXX 15K's (running at 16 volts)

Soundstream Mids/Highs in custom door panels (getting rebuilt soon)

Soundstream TA2.160 and TA2.400

Sky High and KNU wiring

3 Banks of Maxwell caps 

Winston Lithium (not a fan)

Bump4Life 250 Amp Alt. aka USAlternators

Soundstream Focus and Avenger Build Log

Instagram @p4linnovation

YouTube: Team Blowin Loud 

Nice man! It looks like it turned out pretty good. Are you serious about that kind of power though? Seems like a bit of overkill bro :P

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

So it turns out I unraveled part of the coil on one sub. The other sub is fine though. So ill probably just recone it and be back up and playing.

Pioneer HU

Sky High and KNU wiring

3 Banks of Maxwell caps 

Instagram @p4linnovation

So it turns out I unraveled part of the coil on one sub. The other sub is fine though. So ill probably just recone it and be back up and playing.

Id pull both and inspect. Chances are if one went, the other isn't far behind. I tried this game once. I went through 3 recones instead of 2 because they both need to be redone.. Not to mention that the one you don't recone will be broken in much more than the new cone. You will be getting cancellation for sure. Watch and see.

Id pull both and inspect. Chances are if one went, the other isn't far behind. I tried this game once. I went through 3 recones instead of 2 because they both need to be redone.. Not to mention that the one you don't recone will be broken in much more than the new cone. You will be getting cancellation for sure. Watch and see.

Well I know the reason the one blew is because I only had one coil hooked up on it lol. And I'm debating on whether to do both. I'd just hates. To rip apart a good sub

Pioneer HU

Sky High and KNU wiring

3 Banks of Maxwell caps 

Instagram @p4linnovation

Well I know the reason the one blew is because I only had one coil hooked up on it lol. And I'm debating on whether to do both. I'd just hates. To rip apart a good sub

First, inspect it to make sure its actually good. I've had to do it before. Its the way things go. Maybe sell the "good" one and the motor and upgrade if you want a more cost effective solution. You need woofers that can handle more anyways.

I cant really afford new subs atm but I can afford to recone the one lol. But yeah I have been driving around playing the one that's still in there and its perfectly fine. Coil is still shiny too.

Pioneer HU

Sky High and KNU wiring

3 Banks of Maxwell caps 

Instagram @p4linnovation

Archived