03 S10 dash speaker suggestions?

03 Xtreme Fosgate

If T2's get loud (never heard any in real life) then honestly you should consider the T2 in kicks and T3/T2 in doors because otherwise you would have 2 sets of T2 screaming from the doors and 1 set of T3 coming from down in the kick..... Maybe it wouldn't matter IDK. T2 = Pro audio?

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

If T2's get loud (never heard any in real life) then honestly you should consider the T2 in kicks and T3/T2 in doors because otherwise you would have 2 sets of T2 screaming from the doors and 1 set of T3 coming from down in the kick..... Maybe it wouldn't matter IDK. T2 = Pro audio?

I wouldn't quite call them PA speakers but they can get real loud with the right xover settings. I've got mine crossed at 80/4k and they get loud but I have them turned down since they're playing 80 Hz.

Personally, I think you should just build up some badass door panels and do 2 sets of comps in each door. I took my dash speakers out, But it would be badass to see some glassed in dash speakers.

There's going to be 2 sets glassed in the doors already,either 2 sets of T2's in doors with T3's in the kicks or 1 set of T2/T3's in doors with a set of T2's in kicks..

Holy moley. Effffff it then ! Do the dash speaks ! lol

Current setup in my 96 Hoe

Hu - Pioneer DEH-80prs.

Amps - (4) Crossfire C5 1700D's, MTX Thunder 5604(mids), PPI Art 300.2 (tweets)

Batts - 4 91ah rear batts, 50ah batt up front.

Subs - 2 Crossfire XSv2 18's

Alt - Singer 330A

Front stage - Random JL & Eclipse mids, Eclipse tweets

Super tweets?

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Super tweets?

Just stop already,dang.. :peepwall: I was already looking at a pair of FT-1's this weekend since they're on sale for about $40 and I have a $20 credit for crescendo... Shhhhhhhhhhh

Personally, I think you should just build up some badass door panels and do 2 sets of comps in each door. I took my dash speakers out, But it would be badass to see some glassed in dash speakers.

There's going to be 2 sets glassed in the doors already,either 2 sets of T2's in doors with T3's in the kicks or 1 set of T2/T3's in doors with a set of T2's in kicks..

Yea I want something in the dash because I like how it sounds on the windshield.. Can I ask why you took yours out??

Super tweets?

Just stop already,dang.. :peepwall: I was already looking at a pair of FT-1's this weekend since they're on sale for about $40 and I have a $20 credit for crescendo... Shhhhhhhhhhh

Sorry bud, I will happily bow out. I just know you talked about getting some more super tweets the other day and didn't know where they fit into your equation. But you did ask only about comp sets so yea...... all good. Good luck! Tuned in to see what you go with and for the rest of the pics. in your build log, lol

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Super tweets?

Sorry bud, I will happily bow out. I just know you talked about getting some more super tweets the other day and didn't know where they fit into your equation. But you did ask only about comp sets so yea...... all good. Good luck! Tuned in to see what you go with and for the rest of the pics. in your build log, lol

I was just yanking your chain.. lol I like the highs but I'm sure about getting those since I haven't really heard super tweets in person. Yea I was talking to you about that when I was looking at them,had them in the cart with the credit and couldn't hit the go button.. I posted a couple pics earlier but I'm bout to post more.

Yea I want something in the dash because I like how it sounds on the windshield.. Can I ask why you took yours out??

Yeaah, I had some P.O.S boss ones in there that sounded like hell lol. I have some kicker speakers I just have been lazy with putting them in. Lol, plus I'm about to sell the truck anyways. Also, I just wanted to do nice door speakers. I wanted to make some dash panels, but it was really a money and time issue. I didn't like the truck enough to do that much work to it.

Current setup in my 96 Hoe

Hu - Pioneer DEH-80prs.

Amps - (4) Crossfire C5 1700D's, MTX Thunder 5604(mids), PPI Art 300.2 (tweets)

Batts - 4 91ah rear batts, 50ah batt up front.

Subs - 2 Crossfire XSv2 18's

Alt - Singer 330A

Front stage - Random JL & Eclipse mids, Eclipse tweets

Archived