Suggestions/tips for new speakers

SchnuppeR

B quart doesn't have a q series anymore. And cdts suck for mid bass if its not a high end line.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I want componants and not "pro audio" younbass98 thank you for your suggestion. I will have to look at the CDT speakers also.

I have done some more research and was looking at the RF t2 set. The reviews are pretty good and i found them for 199.99 here. http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAudio/p_23619_Rockford_Fosgate_T2652-S.aspx?utm_source=google_shopping&utm_medium=Product_Feed&utm_campaign=google_shopping_Price_Comparison&gclid=CLWdzLmMkrsCFa9cMgodZTAAaw

What do you guys recomend for amp?

ive listened to the rockford t2s and was not very impressed. i personally have the t3s and they sound night and day better than the t2s

Yes they do still have Q series on sonics and I said the Hd series from CDT. Dude don't listen to this guy CDT are some of the best mids made anywhere. The Hd's are in your price range. I have in my rear doors the CL Carbon mids and they are there lower series and damn they hit very hard on the mids at 80-100HZ

Lol yes I know nothing. Before you consider anyone's advice please look at the content of my posts conpared to.his. you know the one who actually provides advice or thr guy with all the posts asking what he should run.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

Lol yes I know nothing. Before you consider anyone's advice please look at the content of my posts conpared to.his. you know the one who actually provides advice or thr guy with all the posts asking what he should run.

i think i remember saying the same thing to him. After 100 threads

Never said u know nothing? Funny how people wanna put more wrds than what is. I meant no rudeness, just sayn that on these cdt's i am givn u great advice.

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_33013_MB-Quart-QS216.html

These hifonics rebrands? You cant be serious. The real q series.mb quarts were.made in germany. And were actuslly a very shrill tweet. So mucb for no harshness right?

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

Never said u know nothing? Funny how people wanna put more wrds than what is. I meant no rudeness, just sayn that on these cdt's i am givn u great advice.

i wouldnt take advice from a guy who asks in mutliple threads for other people to pick what to run in there car, and your over here telling a person that knows what hes doing that he is wrong. I dont understand

Archived