ghostlyrich Posted December 3, 2013 Report Posted December 3, 2013 well couple nights back was at a buddys house and passed out and woke up to the smell of burning electronics so i automatically jumped off the couch and started looking around and his s4 h charging port was on fire i got it out but yea here is a video of the aftermath update video on samsungs letter i recieved! My youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/user/ghostlyrich Mazda 3 2006 Build (R.I.P) http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172728-mazda-3-2006-stealth-build/ Volkswagen GTI 2011 Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/192979-vw-gti-2011-build/ Jeep 2015 Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/201493-my-new-jeep-2015/
Miguels Posted December 3, 2013 Report Posted December 3, 2013 i would not want a replacement.. they are acting like dicks.. i would want a refund then go to another phone brand.. if they wont give you a refund then i guess they will have to talk to the lawyer my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
ghostlyrich Posted December 3, 2013 Author Report Posted December 3, 2013 i would not want a replacement.. they are acting like dicks.. i would want a refund then go to another phone brand.. if they wont give you a refund then i guess they will have to talk to the lawyer crazy as hell to happen though glad i woke up My youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/user/ghostlyrich Mazda 3 2006 Build (R.I.P) http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172728-mazda-3-2006-stealth-build/ Volkswagen GTI 2011 Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/192979-vw-gti-2011-build/ Jeep 2015 Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/201493-my-new-jeep-2015/
Guerra33 Posted December 3, 2013 Report Posted December 3, 2013 My S3 charges right next to me on my bed while i sleep. No fires here luckily.
Miguels Posted December 3, 2013 Report Posted December 3, 2013 im having issues with my samsung SII. once i paid it off it started dropping calls and not receiving any text. even with full signal.. all they say to me is its time for an upgrade.. BS i expect a damn phone to last for years not last only a few months when the new phone comes out my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
FLA813DOVER Posted December 3, 2013 Report Posted December 3, 2013 lint in the port?maybe 88 ranger xlt ext cab HU. jvc bluetooth/usb deck mids/highs. 2 earthquake 5s. 2 earthquake 6s and 2 Cadence CVLT-60 tweets subs. 2 Addictive audio V4 12s SAZ3000D SAX100.2 alt. 135 amp ford mustang batt. deka G31 1131MF box. 4 cubes 30-34hz rims. black 13x7 100 spokes with chrome knock offs. tires. 155/80r13.milestar touring se real billet grille not a bolt on. HYDROS FINISHED!!!!! 2 pumps 4 batts I get fucked by this old guy at work all the time. MY ASS WILL FOREVER REPRODUCE THE LOWEST AUDIBLE SUB BASS FREQUENCIES KNOWN TO MAN! just because we think it ugly and it sounds like a bucket of smashed assholes. Hanes. And dried jizz. It's better than fatmat
ghostlyrich Posted December 3, 2013 Author Report Posted December 3, 2013 lint in the port?maybe didn't see anything in the port but then again the whole thing was melted My youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/user/ghostlyrich Mazda 3 2006 Build (R.I.P) http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172728-mazda-3-2006-stealth-build/ Volkswagen GTI 2011 Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/192979-vw-gti-2011-build/ Jeep 2015 Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/201493-my-new-jeep-2015/
Miguels Posted December 3, 2013 Report Posted December 3, 2013 lol Melissa Staley Sep 20, 2013 I have the Samsung Galaxy S3 and my phone would get so hot I could barely touch it. It just recently started acting up, took it back to Best Buy where I had my warranty through and found out that it blew a cell. Scary to think that it could have been worse. FlagShare 1LikeReply Festivus Sep 20, 2013 @Melissa Staley Yeah - it could have been an iPhone. my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
ghostlyrich Posted December 3, 2013 Author Report Posted December 3, 2013 lol Melissa Staley Sep 20, 2013 I have the Samsung Galaxy S3 and my phone would get so hot I could barely touch it. It just recently started acting up, took it back to Best Buy where I had my warranty through and found out that it blew a cell. Scary to think that it could have been worse. FlagShare 1LikeReply Festivus Sep 20, 2013 @Melissa Staley Yeah - it could have been an iPhone. lmfao! My youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/user/ghostlyrich Mazda 3 2006 Build (R.I.P) http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172728-mazda-3-2006-stealth-build/ Volkswagen GTI 2011 Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/192979-vw-gti-2011-build/ Jeep 2015 Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/201493-my-new-jeep-2015/
Baydestrian Posted December 3, 2013 Report Posted December 3, 2013 Yeah I have an S3, just passed the 1 year warranty towards the end of October, started giving me minor issues and still is. I should have taken it to my friend who could give me a free refurb but too late now. I like/liked the S3 but considering a Google Nexus as my next phone next year 2015 Mazda 6 JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm 2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.