My small build , "New Focal component set" Pg 89

Hey Brett, Nice to meet you lol. Damn 7 years left,, I have 8 1/2 to get the 80 and out at 55. Then I can get a part time job doing something less stressful and easier on the body. Cant wait.

80prs

Arc Audio Xdi 1200.6 (using active crossovers) Freaking awesome amplifier

Incriminator IA 10.1

Focal PS 130v 5.25 (doors)

4" Faital pro Neo (kick panels) 

3" Faital pro Neo and focal tweets( dash)

DC Audio level 3 12"  custom box designed by joex built by me

AGM front, XS 750SE batteries rear

DC 180 alt

99 Toyota Tacoma extra cab

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179476-my-small-build-turned-into-the-ongoing-build/

Hey Brett, Nice to meet you lol. Damn 7 years left,, I have 8 1/2 to get the 80 and out at 55. Then I can get a part time job doing something less stressful and easier on the body. Cant wait.

Ya 7 yrs will be an early out for me as well but damn a body can only take so much abuse. I got 23,000 hrs now so another 7 yrs should put me close to 40,000 and then find a relaxing part time gig too. lol nice to meet you too and thanks for the shout out on the build. The woman said if Steve Meade would be willing to marry us she would be done for that! Now hows that for support? But i think she just wants to go back to CA! lol anywhere warm. Yesterday in the 40's today near 70. Manic ass alaskan weather!

Had a buddy from work bail out from bass today :D

I played "Downtown" by August Alsina ft Kidd Kidd ,, and I started at 45 and he was like damn then I turned the gain knob to full and turned it up to 55 ( clips at 58) and he bailed after only 5 sec. LOL

That was fun...

80prs

Incriminator IA 10.1

DC 180 alt

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179476-my-small-build-turned-into-the-ongoing-build/

Nice build man. Just read through the entire thing on my phone..lol. So how are you liking those xxx's? That's what I have my eye on right now. Looks like the best deal for the $.

Current install:

Pioneer DEH-X8600BH HU

AQ200.2 front stage amp

Q1-2200.1 sub amp

2 12" SSA DCON subs in 4cu ported tuned to 32 Hz

Image Dynamics CTX65 drivers

Image Dynamics XS28 tweeters

Kicker DS40 dash speakers

KnuConcepts 4 gauge wiring for AQ200.2

1/0 OFC big 3 and rear battery/sub amp runs

220 amp HO alt from Js Ultimate Alts

Second Skin Damplifier Pro deadening

Optima Yellow Top Group 34 / 78 under hood

Die Hard Platinum Group 31 marine in rear

Stinger voltmeter

Thank you, still lots of work left on the doors.

The RE s sound great so far. They get pretty damn loud and have real good mid bass.

80prs

Incriminator IA 10.1

DC 180 alt

So had a small problem with my SMD VM-1 . It was reading high and when the truck would get warm it would go higher. So I contacted Jason at WCcaraudio and told them what was going on. They sent me a return label and I sent it back. They sent me a new one and it should be here tomorrow.

Well today I get a call from them but it went straight to voicemail just because I was in a building that didn't get good reception. I listened to the message and they told me to call them as I may have to take out a diode in the meter. I got home and listened to the message again and DAMN if it wasn't Steve Meade himself.

I called back and fuck if he didn't answer the phone. Fuck I was like shit I am talking to Steve Meade and don't say anything stupid.

I understand he is just a reg joe but it was almost like I was talking to a movie star or something.

So he explained that about 20 of the VM-1s got a diode that was supposed to be on a different unit and explained that I could just send it back and they would do it or that I could just unsolder it myself. I told him I could do it not problem. He apologized about three times for the mistake. Steve is a stand up guy and anyone who thinks different is just plain wrong. Steve told me to call him back when I get it and to make sure it is working. Damn now that's customer service right there.

80prs

Incriminator IA 10.1

DC 180 alt

Just ordered sunflash so I can get my doors done.

80prs

Incriminator IA 10.1

DC 180 alt

Took off my rear bumper and installed a steel roll pan. It really cleans up the rear of the truck. My buddy is coming over tomorrow so I can tune the CT Sounds 1400.1 I sold him a while back. Then I need to take out my subs and get the terminals inside the box painted with some plasti dip just incase they come loose and try and touch... Then I can secure the box to the false floor I installed when I put the box in.

80prs

Incriminator IA 10.1

DC 180 alt

Archived