My small build , "New Focal component set" Pg 89

So after a couple of days and about 4 hours of listening time on the CT sounds speakers I can say they don't sound too bad. I know it has to do with install but if the install is good then they will sound good. Still missing a little warm mid bass but not terrible. I downloaded a bunch of clean clear music to listen too. I have some dire straits, Robert plant, led zeppelin ect. The CT 5.25s sound clean and clear. The best clean song I have is money for nothing by dire straits. Sounds awesome. Michael Jackson sounds real good too. I cant wait until Monday when the JBL's show up. Will be very interesting to hear the difference.
So far I really like the direction my build is going. I think the next item in the system will be the 80prs. I would really like the TA feature and the option to go active. Should of never sold the 80prs I had before. That's back when all I wanted was loud.

80prs

Arc Audio Xdi 1200.6 (using active crossovers) Freaking awesome amplifier

Incriminator IA 10.1

Focal PS 130v 5.25 (doors)

4" Faital pro Neo (kick panels) 

3" Faital pro Neo and focal tweets( dash)

DC Audio level 3 12"  custom box designed by joex built by me

AGM front, XS 750SE batteries rear

DC 180 alt

99 Toyota Tacoma extra cab

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179476-my-small-build-turned-into-the-ongoing-build/

14 hours ago, oldsoundguy said:

It's called SSP. Smokey point productions. Its on 67th east of the airport right next to the train yard.

Oh ok. The airport is literally in my backyard. I can walk there from my house, I'm that close to it.

Bought my house in 2008, just before the financial crash. Lived in Lake Stevens for 10 years, S down the street from Haggens. Man that city has grown over time. I remember when DQ caught on fire, now Jack in the Box is in it's palce, and BlockBuster is now Dairy Queen.

I didnt have the clarion very long. Had noise I couldnt get rid of. 

80prs

Incriminator IA 10.1

DC 180 alt

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179476-my-small-build-turned-into-the-ongoing-build/

Just now ordered the next upgrade in my system. Did I need it? NO!!  Did I want it? Hell Yes!! 

80prs

Incriminator IA 10.1

DC 180 alt

24 minutes ago, oldsoundguy said:

Just now ordered the next upgrade in my system. Did I need it? NO!!  Did I want it? Hell Yes!! 

Was it a new HU?

19 minutes ago, bcbrassard said:

Was it a new HU?

Yes. I cant ever keep a secret. LOL  I bought the 80prs. I was listening to my music on the way home and just want better imaging. I liked the way the TA on the 80prs made the music sound like it was coming from in front of me and not from each side like it does now. It does sound clear and good but damn TA is going to be sweet.

80prs

Incriminator IA 10.1

DC 180 alt

1 minute ago, boomintahoe said:

Nice...I'm thinking of buying one also but not sure yet.

Expecting some bonus $$ very soon....will be buying some comp speakers with it.

I have had one before but I didn't really have enough experience to use all the features. I just wanted to be loud so I let it go in place of what I have now.

I think I can use and have some understanding of what this HU can do so I am pretty excited to try it out again.

80prs

Incriminator IA 10.1

DC 180 alt

Archived