Sundown Audio

Crescendo BC 5500, anyone have one or experience with one?

TZspeakersZac

I have 8 crescendo 5500s...wired at 1ohm on 21 16v kinetic batteries. .3 400 amp singer alts...in my STORMTROOPER. ....love my ;) ;) ;) NENDO.....amps....solid amps ....mine also stay nice and cool. ..... :) :) :) my opinion*and my experience**

Nendo's black friday sale had them for $899 if my memory serves me correctly. I'm saving up for next years sale :D

Kenwood KIV-701
Crescendo BC2000D
DC Audio lvl3 w/ lvl4 upgrade, 18''
6ft^3 @ 27hz
MBquart ONX 4.125
(2) PWX 6.5

(2) PWX 8
(2) FT1
300amp Singer with VCM @14.5
Optima YT & D1200
My Build Log
dcsig.jpg

every company has their niche market. hifonics has successfully captured the average ignorant teenage boy.

Dont trip.. Ive never won anything in my life. Spite a 10lb cock and a bucket of balls at birth,......
Yeah.. like i said, nothing in my life. :shrug: meh, im cool with it, fuck it.

They're running 1100 bucks a pop. To me that's a great deal, and 899 is ridiculous. And if I had known these were on sale I'd have picked them up. I can't wait until next year's black friday, need em for spring. damn. :rofl2:

Nah man, it's cuz of the bass.

Wow! So effectively does rated at 12.17! What do you run yours at, and how do they handle burps (if you burp them)?

Edit: Impedance and voltage

I run mine at 1 ohm. Never had my ride on the meter so I haven't burped it, its just my daily driver musical setup.

Edit: I got mine for $899 but would gladly pay $1100 for them!

4 fully loaded Fi sp4 15's

2 Crescendo bc5500s

Crescendo c1100.4

6 focal mids

Vifa tweets

5 XS Power d3100's

Pioneer avh-p4200dvd

All crammed into a mustang.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150569-mikeg321s-fi-nendo-mustang-getting-walled-videos-page-4/

Wow! So effectively does rated at 12.17! What do you run yours at, and how do they handle burps (if you burp them)?

Edit: Impedance and voltage

I run mine at 1 ohm. Never had my ride on the meter so I haven't burped it, its just my daily driver musical setup.

Good to know it can be used for music, actually. Based on everything I've seen I see no reason not to use BC's for daily and competition.

At $899....id buy 8 more....lolllllllllllllllllll 2 per sub ...1 per coil......at .5 ohm. ...bwahhhhhahhhh. ...now just got to find ROOM. ...... ;) ;) ;) ;)

I feel you on that one.

Nah man, it's cuz of the bass.

Archived