Equivalent double din to an 80prs?

Co worker let me play around with his deck today. I've decided I want a deck that can do things like time alignment, crosovers, and fairly detailed EQing. Mainly time alignment. I was amazed at the difference in sound

However I'd really want something with a full size screen. I play my music through a thumb drive, so being able to see and browse through folders would be a great plus.

Ideally it would have a volume knob too. I hate push button volume stuff. A flip out wouldn't work for me either. My vents and emergency flashers are directly above where the head unit.

Anyone know of anything? :unknw: Loose budget of $300. I'm willing to give a bit if it means getting something significantly better, but the cheaper the better.

http://kenwoodusa.com/Car_Entertainment/eXcelon/Connected_Entertainment_Receiver/DNN990HD

better add some $$$ to that budget for a double din with time alignment. most $300 double dins are just like a $150 single din function wise. you may actually lose sound quality vs your current kenwood

Team NWSPL

baaudio Build Log

2001 GMC Sierra walkthrough

4 Mechman Elite 370s, 10 AGM batteries, 3 Crossfire XS v2 18s, Crossfire 8k

http://kenwoodusa.com/Car_Entertainment/eXcelon/Connected_Entertainment_Receiver/DNN990HD

better add some $$$ to that budget for a double din with time alignment. most $300 double dins are just like a $150 single din function wise. you may actually lose sound quality vs your current kenwood

By the time I spend that much maybe it would be better to get something like a 3sixty.3?

why not a double din with en external EQ?

2010 Chevrolet Cruze

Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt

Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5"

Sub Control --- Pac LC1

Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K

Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1

Battery - GZBP 12.2500X

Given the price, I'm considering that. The EQ would need to have time alignment, crossovers, and 5/6 channel output

Archived