battery terminals

hey guys, im a little confused on how say toolmakers top battery posts get attached to the battery. i see the spot for where the block would sit on the post but how exactly does it stay there? lol i jujst figure getting one of these would be better than trying to pile tons of ring terminals on the side of my battery where my stock cables are lol kind of a hassle to get to anyways

1995 Blazer lt 4dr

2 t1d412s

1 t2500.1bd

4 polk audio door speakers

2 dash speakers(coming soon)

1 amp to run my mids and highs(coming soon)

Do you have a side post battery?

I would not use anything metal on the sides that could possible contact a body part and ground out causing a fire.

Get a battery that has both side and top posts allowing you many more options for connecting your audio runs to.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

yea i have a blazer, so my battery has both, side posts and top posts but right now i use the adapter things on the side to plug in my stock electrical wire and then a nut goes on and then my audio wires after that but its startin to get a bit crowded and im upgrading this spring so im gonna get these terminals for the top now i know how they are held on haha and keep the stock ones on the side

1995 Blazer lt 4dr

2 t1d412s

1 t2500.1bd

ik haha but its starting to push into my windshield washer fluid tank haha and im gonna be adding more wires and my stock wires cant reach to the top so i think this is the best option

1995 Blazer lt 4dr

2 t1d412s

1 t2500.1bd

Get the military battery terminals and you'll have plenty of room for quite few runs to attach to.

http://www.ceautoelectricsupply.com/topbatteryterminals.html

EDIT: Military terminals are a very solid connecting point and can allow up to as much as 6 per terminal or more if your creative.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

Archived