been trying to find time to work on this but not a whole lot of time to spare not sure sub wise what i wanna put in it yet but i know im not gonna do a blow through (i trade trucks to often) and wanna be able to take it out to flip my back seats down and still have passengers 20131020_172151_zps7b102595.jpgplease excuse the messy shop its clean now but as you can see i have been really busy

20130829_150807_zpsb528006c.jpg

head unit kenwood dnn990hd

20131020_171959_zps407866da.jpg

running wire to connect batteries

20131020_181919_zps53f21aaa.jpg

batt wire all done

20131206_224128_zps791fa7f4.jpg

20131207_174625_zps33fe0ad7.jpg

alternator wire done

thats all i have got for now i have my grounds for the passenger side battery done i just need to put them on but im waiting on ring terminals for the factory starter wire so i can junk the factory terminal then im going to get my grounds for the driver side battery worked out and all the factory wires on that also ran to a new terminal after that next will be to make runs of 0 guage to the back for the amps not sure what im gonna go with yet only time will tell but getting the basics is the first step right

26F8CFB3-F54B-495C-A8BC-6D89876ADB99-186

here is a picture of it before i put the lift kit and 37s on dont have any recent pictures

good start man keep goin

http://www.youtube.c...e1?feature=mheehttp://www.stevemead...87#entry1993187

JVC KD-R530 head unit

VVME INNO-D1500 sub amp

Kenwood KAC-8402 amplifierPioneer 2-way 6.5 X2 @ 4 ohms

DTI Audio 6.5 X2 @ 4 ohmsbox: 4.24 ft^3 tuned to 61 hertz (port walls fell off and dissapeared :( )

What kind of equipment are you thinking?

im thinking about a 15 or an 18 fi or dc audio im not sure which yet im kinda limited on space i would like to do 2 18s but i might have to save that for my jeep and im thinking either dc audio or crescendo amps that will depend on sub or subs and im not sure on mids and highs i think i can fit 3 or 4 6.5s in each door easily probably rockford or crescendo and a few tweeters. and i wanna have a seperate amp and some nice door speakers in the factory location that are controlled by my factory auxillary switches so if i wanna take the sub out i just have a nice clean everday setup. i also plan on putting three or 4 batteries in my tool box. alot of work but this will be my first big build and i have been contemplating doing my jeep first but my trans is out in the truck and i get board on my free time and have the need for sound lol

You could fit a Fi Team 18 and a CT Sounds 7k in the backseat, probably below the window line, with like 4 6 inch aero's :) If you're savvy with a welder, it wouldn't be hard to pull the rear seat and build yourself a steel frame to mount everything on. I'm off work tomorrow, I can draw up my idea if you want me to.

I'm tuned into this build, I love these trucks... Ford trucks :D

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

You could fit a Fi Team 18 and a CT Sounds 7k in the backseat, probably below the window line, with like 4 6 inch aero's :) If you're savvy with a welder, it wouldn't be hard to pull the rear seat and build yourself a steel frame to mount everything on. I'm off work tomorrow, I can draw up my idea if you want me to.

I'm tuned into this build, I love these trucks... Ford trucks :D

im actually a welding major lol i know a little bit been doing half inch plate butt joints on mig fluxcore sprayarc and shielded I'm getting ready to start tig i got my heavy plate certification lol but that would be a really go idea but I'm trying to make it to where all i have to do is pull the sub and box out and be able to fold the seat back down im sure it will be tricky but im sure i will figure out something but hell draw it im sure there are plenty of people that would be interested myself included

I was wanting to do basically the same concept in my dad's truck lol, building a frame that fit under the passenger rear seat. I could fit a 15 with the rear seat up...barely. It was sub up though, and as tall as the seat, so I didn't want to.

Is your rear seat a 1 piece or two piece? If it's the same setup as my F-150, as in how the seat bottom's are held in, it's literally a 5 minute task to remove/replace the seat bottom. Just a few screws and it can come in or out. Along with some aggresive pulling/pushing.

Here's my idea, I changed it up a bit though. A pair of Team Fi 15's on two BC5500D's...

2013-12-09115331_zpseb26255e.jpg

You could probably get 12 cubes out of the rear seat area below the window line, and run 4 6 inch aero's. Since the CT Sounds 7k is like a surfboard, you could run one of those to both of them pretty easily, and a pair of the 125.4's for the mids and highs. Maybe even fit a 360.3 or something on it too. Batteries could fit below it, just a few bolts(retained from the seat brackets) and the setup could be pulled.

Archived