What is everyone using for a backup camera? I've looked at some on ebay and amazon I'm just not sure what I should look for in one. My driveway is very dark at night so night vision is a must and I don't need a monitor since I have a double din. I would like do one of the flush cameras as they look "factory." Thanks guys.

What kind of double din do you have?

I have an Alpine double din and bought the Alpine cam to go with it, easy to wire up and works great, even at night the contrast lighting is phenomenal

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

a 20$ pyle on amazon. works great.

2003 Tahoe

dc 7.5k

dc level 5 15's (3)

MMats 341's

xs power batts

lots of sky high cable

dual alts(came off the sky-high gmc and don't know who made them)

ipad in center console

vu-din in center console

all being ripped out and being sold

What kind of double din do you have?

I have an Alpine double din and bought the Alpine cam to go with it, easy to wire up and works great, even at night the contrast lighting is phenomenal

I've got a pioneer 3200dvd. I don't want to break to bank though for backup camera. I'll check out pioneers though.

Link or pictures? I don't use amazon much. I'll check it out though. I usually use ebay because they use PayPal.

Link or pictures? I don't use amazon much. I'll check it out though. I usually use ebay because they use PayPal.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0079R2MH6/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?qid=1386645888&sr=8-1π=AC_SX110_SY165_QL70

I use it with the pioneer avh-x5500bhs. This specific model comes with the reverse trigger wire along with the video cable. A buddy ordered it in black and the signal wire was not attached, it was simply the video cable.

2003 Tahoe

dc 7.5k

dc level 5 15's (3)

MMats 341's

xs power batts

lots of sky high cable

dual alts(came off the sky-high gmc and don't know who made them)

ipad in center console

vu-din in center console

all being ripped out and being sold

As long as you purchase a back up camera that is compatible anything will work. For instance my Alpine is just hooked up with an RCA and a couple wires, as long as you buy one that would have an RCA output anything will work. I know Eclipse double din's had or may still have a different connection so you would have to check what yours accepts.

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

I didn't have any problems in reverse with mine. You have backup lights for a reason. lol

And I had mine to be on as long as the car was on and you could see everything at night fine.

What camera do you have?

i also am in the market for one of these.

are there any glare issues with the reverse lights? or is it all how the camera is angled?

fisigggg.JPEG?raw=1 Crossfire_Car_Audio2_265_zpsd219cf51.PNG ablogo_zps4c550ed1.PNG?raw=1 download%204_zpsecsgajxi.JPG?raw=1 Audison-Logo_zps3f7b2a7f.JPG?raw=1 sundown_bg2_zps1d0951fc.JPG?raw=1 orionsmalllogosig_zpsf8d08612.PNG?raw=1 KaptionLogo_zps06c2a555.JPG?raw=1 

I RREEALLY ANGRY WIT U PHOTOBUCKET. HAD TO USE DROPBOX NOW HOLYYYYYY.

Wanna ride bikes?

On 9/16/2017 at 3:28 AM, Jake Pace said:

Oh i know how a 12v system works I did take 3 years of electronics in High school hands on and some in college and also worked on cars in college an always got A's to B's in each class. 

But oh well enough dealing with ppl who have probably not even lived as long as ive been into electronics!

On 7/8/2013 at 4:01 AM, Banshee421 said:

Do horns get low

Archived