Fabian Ponce Posted December 10, 2013 Author Report Posted December 10, 2013 Since crescendos are out of the picture, it's either RE 6.5s or the Pioneers, but it seems that the TS-D components are only sold as 6.75? Or am I not looking right. Lol
gattiboy13 Posted December 10, 2013 Report Posted December 10, 2013 Cant go wrong with JBL and they are 2ohm too, will get plenty of juice from your amp.
Chris Hammer Posted December 10, 2013 Report Posted December 10, 2013 I had the JBL something whatevers that were 150ish...I wasn't a big fan. They took the power I gave them but didnt have as much output as I wanted. My vote would still be for soundqubed comp set. Shit I have an extra set of crossovers and tweets.. I overpower the tweets and they take it like a champ. I did try them passive and it works out great but I like running active better. MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild***** Vehicles 2005 GMC Canyon CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.) crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it. CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg Sold to: Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585 Shower farts still piss me off.I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.
TylerParrish Posted December 15, 2013 Report Posted December 15, 2013 I have some of the Pioneer TS series in my car. They sound great when crossed over right, but I like a paper cone on my woofer more than a weaved one. Still, sounds good and gets loud for the price. What the f**k is an appropriate signature supposed to look like?2013 Kia Forte Koup Pioneer AVH-X4600BT iDMax 12 DD M1c @ 2 ohms Rockford Prime 200.2 Pioneer 6.75" Comp Set XS S3400, D2700 Project DB Battery Terminals Axxess ASWC Stinger HPM Everywhereeee 90 Sq. Ft. of Stinger Roadkill Stock Alt Stuff To Come Sundown X-12 New Amp New Comps 4 Channel Amp My Current Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167462-13-kia-forte-koup-dd-setup/ My Old Build: http://www.stevemead..._+2000 +mustang Avatar Courtesy of SnowDrifter
Quaid_station Posted December 16, 2013 Report Posted December 16, 2013 MB Quart makes some nice speakers for the price too... I think they're better than the Pioneer speakers. But those Pioneers are pretty good for the money.
Baydestrian Posted December 19, 2013 Report Posted December 19, 2013 I had the JBL something whatevers that were 150ish...I wasn't a big fan. They took the power I gave them but didnt have as much output as I wanted. My vote would still be for soundqubed comp set. Shit I have an extra set of crossovers and tweets.. I overpower the tweets and they take it like a champ. I did try them passive and it works out great but I like running active better. Damn good price on these....what amp would you suggest for 1 set and what amp for 2 sets? 2015 Mazda 6 JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm 2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.