Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Box for 2 RF T2D215


FreeZzy

Recommended Posts

Posted

Ok i read something on SMD forum about unloading subs, i dont undersrand all but i go with center port i think it's better

I make a size with torres and after i send a picture here to be sure I'm not mistaken

Posted

I try torres on another computer and i have same results like on my computer... That's mean i can't do a box on my computers because they give fake information :/

Can you help me just one more time because torres don't give a good information ?

I just want you make a box with center port ( try to use 30.31" width, because my trunk is 30.70", margin to put the box is small)
with lowest height as possible, 30Hz or 32Hz what is better ? and at 4cubic feet or little more
And someone tell me why i can't make my dimension like 13.77 height?
Thank you ... and sorry to disturb but if torres worked I would have done it myself
tsfpf-10.jpg
Posted

I don't expect unloading issues with the last box I posted, the 45s inside the port can be important so if you can't do them, better do the last box with the port on the side.

Posted

Ok but i prefer a port in center ^^ ... and can you do the size in Millimeter ? because if i do 30.5" they give me 77,47 cm, and i can't make cut like that, i can make like this size 77,5 cm for exemple, but if i do that i need change all another size and that will be complicate ...

And my tickness is 18 milimeter, but on torres they don't have this size ... so if you can put 18 in tickness size that's will be good

If you don't want to do I try to ask someone else, i don't want to take all your time on it, but my torres does not work so I do not want to do something bad :s

If you want to help this last time with what I wrote in the post above I would be very grateful :)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   2 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4563 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...