BASS_ZEALOT! Posted December 11, 2013 Report Posted December 11, 2013 not sure if anybody has ever done this before,its was done by hand, in no time... but its all for the.. LOVE of SMD ... ! MORE COMIN TOMORROW.!!!!! SMD makes the best products! I bought them all! Click the banner below!
BASS_ZEALOT! Posted December 12, 2013 Author Report Posted December 12, 2013 SMD makes the best products! I bought them all! Click the banner below!
KillaCam Posted December 12, 2013 Report Posted December 12, 2013 how do you make it? And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. B5 Passat Build Log
BASS_ZEALOT! Posted December 12, 2013 Author Report Posted December 12, 2013 how do you make it? electro lumen sheet ,a lot more of this comin.. was just tryin to make a video , dropped a wire & popped the inverter..grrr now its in slomo.. much more in a couple days...yea!!!!!!! SMD makes the best products! I bought them all! Click the banner below!
BASS_ZEALOT! Posted December 12, 2013 Author Report Posted December 12, 2013 SMD makes the best products! I bought them all! Click the banner below!
stevog Posted December 12, 2013 Report Posted December 12, 2013 The letters are they just made out of tape? Looks cool man.
BASS_ZEALOT! Posted December 12, 2013 Author Report Posted December 12, 2013 The letters are they just made out of tape? Looks cool man.plastic film that can be cut , bent, etc.. electrical tape is a border & protective just playin at the moment ... got many ideas but well see.... SMD makes the best products! I bought them all! Click the banner below!
Mtnbikecrazy55 Posted December 12, 2013 Report Posted December 12, 2013 How thick is it? I hate long signatures.... ...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head... Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback
BASS_ZEALOT! Posted December 12, 2013 Author Report Posted December 12, 2013 How thick is it? SMD makes the best products! I bought them all! Click the banner below!
BASS_ZEALOT! Posted December 17, 2013 Author Report Posted December 17, 2013 http://youtu.be/V6eNxazzXAk SMD makes the best products! I bought them all! Click the banner below!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.