sbg Posted December 12, 2013 Author Report Posted December 12, 2013 My bad I was like wtf 01 focus se 110 amp alt Big 3 sky high and stinger hpm ofc 1/0 Super start platinum AGM (starting) 2 runs of 1/0 Execution audio front to back Kenwood double DIN DDx271 A pillars- orion 4" super tweeter and 2-1" alpines. Orion xtx 64 in the front doors 2:1 4th order bandpass Sealed off trunk Digital designs deadener on roof/ rear deck Orion hcca 12s (black coils) Orion xtr3700.1 Orion xtr250.2 mid/highs All sky high 1/0 in trunk dual runs(power/ground) Sky high dual 1/0 inputs 2 xs power D3100 in back Sky high batt blocks Rose audio batt blocks Stinger volt meter All sky high 1\0 fuse and holders Db link remote/ rca
SICKSPD Posted December 12, 2013 Report Posted December 12, 2013 lol all good. Whats the max amount of displacement you think could fit back there? 09 Challenger R/T (Audio system under construction): Pioneer AVH-X4500BT (PAC RP4CH11 harness) (2) Sundown Audio SA-8v2 (inverted) CT Sounds AT1400.1D XS Power D3400 40 sq ft. Audiotechnix deadener 1/0 Audiotechnix wiring stock Boston Acoustic 7 speaker amplified system (for now) Sealed trunk enclosure Build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/178399-slammed-dodge-challenger-sundownct-sounds-build/ TEAM GOAT
S15_Silvia Posted December 12, 2013 Report Posted December 12, 2013 Wrong area of the forum btw. Are those cars not electric?IIRC its a very small gas engine I wanna say a twin but im prob wrong 3cyl Mitsubishi motor, 1000cc and yes they are slow as shit 2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix | On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said: 3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man. My feedback thread
knowledge Posted December 12, 2013 Report Posted December 12, 2013 this is gonna be awesome REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
hammiethebasshead Posted December 12, 2013 Report Posted December 12, 2013 ive always wanted to do a smart car build just cant afford the car lol tuned in for sure once you get a speaker moving so hard that its possible to make tinsels slap, you are already kissing "SQ" goodbye. Don't get me wrong, as I smoke Marlboro Reds, but if I saw one more kid with that smug-ass look (Look at me I'm smoking indoors) on their face, I was going to shove that thing so far up someone's ass that they'd look like a hillbilly trying to understand quantitative prediction theorem. You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.
Rockford96 Posted December 12, 2013 Report Posted December 12, 2013 jesus thats gonna be cray. I feel like the ultimate system for a smart car would be like a wall of the new sundown 6.5 subsso two 6.5s lol this is gonna be sick did u not read? 1st post I was suggesting the idea of a wall of 6.5s in a smart car. I'm aware that it will have a 12. and I was hinting that the smartcar is so small you could only fit two 6.5s in a wall.. it was a joke... My setup, Digital Designs M80 3 Re audio 10's ported tuned to 36 hz Kenwood x-696 SHCA 0 gauge Polk audio coax running off hu
sbg Posted March 14, 2014 Author Report Posted March 14, 2014 Been a long time from the last update, he just got the hcca 6.5 and tweets in. He should start getting alit more done soon. 01 focus se 110 amp alt Big 3 sky high and stinger hpm ofc 1/0 Super start platinum AGM (starting) 2 runs of 1/0 Execution audio front to back Kenwood double DIN DDx271 A pillars- orion 4" super tweeter and 2-1" alpines. Orion xtx 64 in the front doors 2:1 4th order bandpass Sealed off trunk Digital designs deadener on roof/ rear deck Orion hcca 12s (black coils) Orion xtr3700.1 Orion xtr250.2 mid/highs All sky high 1/0 in trunk dual runs(power/ground) Sky high dual 1/0 inputs 2 xs power D3100 in back Sky high batt blocks Rose audio batt blocks Stinger volt meter All sky high 1\0 fuse and holders Db link remote/ rca
Crandis16 Posted March 14, 2014 Report Posted March 14, 2014 aaaaaaaand you have my attention... sub'd My Red zx2 Build Log My Black zx2 Build Log My Red zx2 UBL
sbg Posted March 15, 2014 Author Report Posted March 15, 2014 Some amp rack 01 focus se 110 amp alt Big 3 sky high and stinger hpm ofc 1/0 Super start platinum AGM (starting) 2 runs of 1/0 Execution audio front to back Kenwood double DIN DDx271 A pillars- orion 4" super tweeter and 2-1" alpines. Orion xtx 64 in the front doors 2:1 4th order bandpass Sealed off trunk Digital designs deadener on roof/ rear deck Orion hcca 12s (black coils) Orion xtr3700.1 Orion xtr250.2 mid/highs All sky high 1/0 in trunk dual runs(power/ground) Sky high dual 1/0 inputs 2 xs power D3100 in back Sky high batt blocks Rose audio batt blocks Stinger volt meter All sky high 1\0 fuse and holders Db link remote/ rca
TRON Posted March 15, 2014 Report Posted March 15, 2014 What will you do for electrical? I'm guessing there's not a lot of room for batteries. Avalanche Alpine Type S comps Alpine Type S 10'' Alpine MPR-F300 Alpine MRX-M50 Mechamn 270 XS Power d3400s
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.