Sundown Audio

What Kind Of Amp

99vic

:lol: im lost on my alpine im talking to jack to see if he will relocate my ac unit to where my deck goes i have to find a time to hook up with him. but as far as the alpine it has different wires than the manual.

as far as the amp i want to spend around 300 - 400 or wait a couple more weeks and save some more money.

I'm sure he can sort out the deck. I can almost hear his GEO from my house :blink:

3-400 will get you something for sure, but saving will get you better and more reliable.

So I'll put this out for all the people.

We need an amp that puts out 2-3k in power. Real power. It needs to do it's power at 1ohm OR can be a 2ch amp putting out power at 2ohm each ch.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)