Cody Johnson's F-150 8 15s 4th order

Cody, this turned out great but I'm trying to figure out your box dimensions. Can you post the measurements or tell us how many cubic feet the ported side has? I'm sure this will be a demo monster, I am just curious as to how you two got 8 15's in a fourth order in the back of your truck.

2001 VW Passat Sportwagen

Alpine ICS-X7HD

DC Audio 5K

SSA 15" XCON

Tantric Sounds 6.5HD's, Sundound Audio SA-6.5CS

Incriminator Audio IA6.4

XS batteries, KnuKonceptz wirez, Second Skin

Numbers I want numbers !!!i know it does a 55 I know u don't care bought numbers but I'm curious

TEAM DC AUDIO

VEHICLE:98 chevy tahoe 2wd 3-4 drop

HEADUNIT:alpine 9886

PREAMP:arcaudio

FRONT STAGE:4-6 1/2s selinium,DD component set and 4-selinium tweeters in each door

KICKPANELS:jl audio 5 1/4

REAR DOORS: dd components 6 1/2s

HIGHS AMPS:zapco 750.2 on front doors,zapco an another 750.2 on kicks and rear doors

SUBS:4-ascendant audio 18s with 5 spiders in a custom box built by KINGSUV

SUB AMP: 2-dc7.5s

ALTERNATORS: 3-mechmans 1- 425comp, 1-smd spec350, 1-270 with adj voltage harness on custom dc bracket

WIRE:10-runs 0g front to back

BATTERIES:6-d1400s

TL results:157.1 at 38hz and 156.8 at headrest score @37hz. STATE AND NATIONAL RECORD IN MECA S5.

Dimensions are as follows.

Width- From door to door.

Height- From floor to roof.

Depth- Stupid fucking ginger took my damn leg room!

FUCK NUMBERS!!!!!

If I ever get pissed off and want to build for numbers, yall ill see me use the shell I have here and build it back down to 4 15s and put a fuck ton of power to it with a driver side port.

Dimensions are as follows.

Width- From door to door.

Height- From floor to roof.

Depth- Stupid fucking ginger took my damn leg room!

FUCK NUMBERS!!!!!

If I ever get pissed off and want to build for numbers, yall ill see me use the shell I have here and build it back down to 4 15s and put a fuck ton of power to it with a driver side port.

Word. Post some vids! I wanna see this get down and put a hurtin' on your truck and some people.

2001 VW Passat Sportwagen

Alpine ICS-X7HD

DC Audio 5K

SSA 15" XCON

Tantric Sounds 6.5HD's, Sundound Audio SA-6.5CS

Incriminator Audio IA6.4

XS batteries, KnuKonceptz wirez, Second Skin

I am slowly getting it finished. I was able to find a pair of Singer 320A 6 phase so I can finish my triple bracket. The mechman wouldnt work. Their regulator plug is on the lower right side and hits my air intake.

I am slowly getting it finished. I was able to find a pair of Singer 320A 6 phase so I can finish my triple bracket. The mechman wouldnt work. Their regulator plug is on the lower right side and hits my air intake.

cant you unbolt the case and turn it around? i remember doing that years back to my truck

Singers nice!!!!!

TEAM DC AUDIO

VEHICLE:98 chevy tahoe 2wd 3-4 drop

HEADUNIT:alpine 9886

PREAMP:arcaudio

FRONT STAGE:4-6 1/2s selinium,DD component set and 4-selinium tweeters in each door

KICKPANELS:jl audio 5 1/4

REAR DOORS: dd components 6 1/2s

HIGHS AMPS:zapco 750.2 on front doors,zapco an another 750.2 on kicks and rear doors

SUBS:4-ascendant audio 18s with 5 spiders in a custom box built by KINGSUV

SUB AMP: 2-dc7.5s

ALTERNATORS: 3-mechmans 1- 425comp, 1-smd spec350, 1-270 with adj voltage harness on custom dc bracket

WIRE:10-runs 0g front to back

BATTERIES:6-d1400s

TL results:157.1 at 38hz and 156.8 at headrest score @37hz. STATE AND NATIONAL RECORD IN MECA S5.

Archived